GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI in Scotland

Belle

Paramilitary type, seems to be ex-SAS.

And has written this book:

The Way of Life and the Way of Death

24 05 2010 The draft of my next book, a Biblical research work entitled The Way of Life and the Way of Death in the 21st Century, is complete. As of last week I am now officially in revision mode.

If you’ve ever wondered what God in His Word has to say about subjects like global warming, homosexuality, disarmament, The United Nations and one world governance, then this book will be of interest to you.

Forget Dan Brown and his lies and deception, this is where you’ll find out why the world is the way it is.

Oops..... A real paramilitary guy? Geer might have competition, LOL.

At least when this latest victim escapes from that organisation, he might have some demolition skills to dispose of HQ on a permanent basis.

(Oops again, I never said that...)

Taking the blog down eh? Go ahead and let the way international suck the life out of you for a while and hopefully, if you realize the futility, you will become a GreaseSpot!

No time for blogging anymore, apparantly. Here's the quote:

"Life has been getting steadily busier and now that I’m a student in the Way International’s new Biblical Research Foundational Class I have to make time for other things"

The hamster wheel is spinning, activities are piling up, and there's not really much time left for free thought, expression on a blog, etc.

"Life has been getting steadily busier and now that I’m a student in the Way International’s new Biblical Research Foundational Class I have to make time for other things"

The hamster wheel is spinning, activities are piling up, and there's not really much time left for free thought, expression on a blog, etc.

Where is Torchwood when you need 'em?

Love,

Steve

Yep, time to go move this class!

I thought I might post something onto his page - like a link to GSC - but the page has already disappeared, inaccessible. Pity.

Where is Torchwood when you need 'em?

Love,

Steve

maybe Captain Jack is now traveling with the Doctor and Amy Pond :biglaugh::offtopic: