GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI After Rozilla

Nottawayfer

There was mention from another thread about Br*an Moneyhands and complaints about how things were going. Do I understand he's waiting for Rozilla to die off before change happens?

REALLY?

Who does he think will take over? I suspect it will be Donna M unless they both drive it in to the ground before Rozilla dies. How many more people can they run over and expect them to stick around?

If Moneyhands Jr. is thinking this, surely his dad is too. How many top butt kissers do you think are preparing a coup to take over the place? I wonder if the current BOT could demand Rozilla to step down. There would have to be some legal issue before it happened. That was the only way they got King Oakie out of there.

Does anyone have any speculation on this?

My guess?? Rosie is in power until she dies... She *might* set someone else in power, or have a document that says who will take over (my guess would be R?pp) if she dies. She will want to wait until the last possible moment to ensure her comfort and poisition are kept intact - because if someone else steps in she would be second best.

After her death? Massive power grab from Moneyhands, Rupp, and maybe others. Will probably have several split offs.

All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again. Yup... Will be just like LCM an G33r, just with different names. My hope? That it all takes such a beating that there are no people left to hear their teachings.

But who will get the money?

My bets on T!mmy.

How many top butt kissers do you think are preparing a coup to take over the place?

No take over. They expect to inherit it one day.

I wonder if the current BOT could demand Rozilla to step down.

Hypothetically, yes. Realistically, not a chance.

A reorg is supposed to be coming. A more contemporary corporate structure with the executive officers responsible for operations, and a board of directors to whom they are accountable. Rosalie will step out of president role, but retain the helm as chairman of the board. A figure head - guessing Rico or John - will take the president's role. They are the ones who will one day inherit the ministry and they will keep things from changing.

No take over. They expect to inherit it one day.

Hypothetically, yes. Realistically, not a chance.

A reorg is supposed to be coming. A more contemporary corporate structure with the executive officers responsible for operations, and a board of directors to whom they are accountable. Rosalie will step out of president role, but retain the helm as chairman of the board. A figure head - guessing Rico or John - will take the president's role. They are the ones who will one day inherit the ministry and they will keep things from changing.

Rupp. He handles Rosalie's mail now. He's two faced and complies with every decision she makes and hands down. He will express an opinion, then flip 180 on it after "meeting with the directors". He is a two-faced chameleon. Rico is next in line. Brian is down the list. It will be 20+ years before he ever gets anywhere, and believe me if he doesn't lock-step over that time he will be discarded like a cheap suit. And after you perform the actions for 20 years, how can you not become what you act over that time?

Chockfull and shortfuse have the bead on things. RosaLIE has spent the last decade setting policies and promoting spineless worms that will ensure that what she has done to emasculate the way international is preserved posthumously. The people she has in place on the cabinet and on the board of dummies have no fight in them. Their only roles are to obey policy and say yes when Rozilla comes calling.

I posted on this a little while ago. It's old news, I learned of it in 2007.

Do I understand he's waiting for Rozilla to die off before change happens?

REALLY?

Who does he think will take over? I suspect it will be Donna M unless they both drive it in to the ground before Rozilla dies. How many more people can they run over and expect them to stick around?

If Moneyhands Jr. is thinking this, surely his dad is too. How many top butt kissers do you think are preparing a coup to take over the place? I wonder if the current BOT could demand Rozilla to step down. There would have to be some legal issue before it happened. That was the only way they got King Oakie out of there.

Yes, you understand this correctly. And you're right, his dad is not a fan of Rozilla either. He def. wasn't happy with his UK assignment. I don't think the butt-kissers are preparing a coup, nor do I think the current BOD would demand that she step down. She has surrounded herself with yes men--and anyone who has ever expressed an opinion that differed from hers has been removed from their positions: Pl@tig, M!ttl3r, McF@dd3n. Rupp I'm sure will continue to do well in his position because he has never had an opinion of his own--only that which was told him by his leadership, to which he said Yes Sir, Yes Maam. She is setting up (or maybe already has?) a new director/officer system which will give her excathedra power up until she goes to her grave, whether retired and living large in NC or still in NK. By then, she'll have set up other yes men (or b!tch3s, as I like to say) as directors so that she'll have done all in her power to ensure that the ministry remains as Vic had it/wanted it.

so that she'll have done all in her power to ensure that the ministry remains as Vic had it/wanted it.

Exception to that is she has a modified program where she has certain things that have re-molded in her "wisdom." Example, is the STS and other publications that are so damned dry, boring, weak, un-offensive, etc. These are considered timeless, and above reproach so that the ministry be not blamed. That is Rosis's doings and her and the cheerleaders wave their pom-poms in the green room week from week just reinforce how great things are. <_<

Rupp I'm sure will continue to do well in his position because he has never had an opinion of his own--only that which was told him by his leadership, to which he said Yes Sir, Yes Maam.

Ummm........wasn't that the same grooming approach wierwille took when he selected L. Craig Martindale as 2nd president of The Way International ?

It's rather funny she wants it to remain somewhat to the way VPW had it. Those who worked under her in Way Pub said she used to diss him all the time when he called for her. She would tell her Staff to tell him she was out. I got the idea she couldn't stand him.

It makes me wonder why she hung around? She sure waited a long time to be in power. I'm sure there's more to it than anyone ever will know.

Edited by Nottawayfer