GreaseSpot Cafe

What happened to the young people, Rosie??

OldSkool

Oh, Rosie! You had promoted three younger folks to be on the cabinet. Then one by one it all fell apart. I thought God was working all that on your heart, Rozie? Guess the revelation changed? Was it too far too fast?

Or perhaps the younger crowd have too many ideas? We know you have worked so hard and deliberately to mold your little preservation society, the way international, just as you see fit. Been working on that since at least 96, way back when you and Donna were pushing your agenda through in spite of Craig. Anyways.

W1ll Br00ks - Promoted to the cabinet, decided not to put up with your crap, took his family and left the way international. On to greener pastures.

@ndy J0hns0n - Promoted to the cabinet, thought he could change things for the better only to be told things would never change - took his family and left the way international. On to greener pastures.

Br1@n Moneyhands, your golden child - being assigned from Junior Director to Toledo Ohio. Hey, perhaps you are promoting him to be on the board of dummies? I forget sometimes that board members do not have to be at HQ. Or perhaps you figured out that he is waiting for you to die off so he can change all that you want forever preserved?

You so want the ministry kids to go into the way corps. Br1@n was your poster child.

Oh....the suspense is killing me. Is Br1@n doing a branch? Was he slapped with a punishment assignment? You are so well known for those punishment assignments. Like the monavie people - what was the wording....oh ya...start a household fellowship, build to a branch within a year. I bet nobody actually did that the way it's worded. Laughable at best.

Or will he be receiving a field assignment for training purposes (he's never been on the field as corpse) all the while serving on the board of dummies? Still your poster child? Inspiring the young way ministry kids to aspire to his heights?

Oh the suspense... :biglaugh:

offtopic.gif

Tell me more about the punishment assignments. I didn't know the Mona Vie jokers got punished.

Oh yes. Those who refused to drop their distributorship were reassigned. The prevalent assignment was start a household fellowship, build to a branch in a year. I understand Rozilla dropped a new policy on the way corps that forbids distributorships.

@ndy J0hns0n - Promoted to the cabinet, thought he could change things for the better only to be told things would never change - took his family and left the way international. On to greener pastures.

I think I know him...if he is who i think he is then he was a WOW here in 1994 or whenever the last WOW year was.

Give it up, Rosie... Now you just look pathetic and sad. And a little insane. The number of WC grads keeps dropping, as does the number of students for the Advanced Class. What? Are you just going to BELIEVE your way to living dead status? Maybe have them take your brain out and preserve it in a jar with some wires sticking out so you can keep absolute control?

Or maybe you could just neuter the younger guys as a condition of cabinet-hood?

Oh yes. Those who refused to drop their distributorship were reassigned. The prevalent assignment was start a household fellowship, build to a branch in a year. I understand Rozilla dropped a new policy on the way corps that forbids distributorships.

Yeah, except Linder, right? So the new policy must be why he's selling real estate now--can't sell overpriced Acai cure-all juice in wine bottles anymore?

She'll have much younger people ready to "step up to the call" . . . She'd probably want to remove anyone in that age group anyway . . . they're too old to control and too young to have "walked with vpw" and blow smoke up the younger generations arse . . . and call mommy and daddy when they misbehave.

Timbo is always in between jobs though . . . he'll "stabilize" eventually?

humm, interesting about my bud Br*@n.....

See, he always told us that he was going to be ''the Next Secretary of They Way Intnl"..

We thought it an ambitious goal. But,at least he had one.

However, I always cautioned.....''You are not in touch with the people, you've never been on the field to run a fellowship, a branch, or even go witnessing, you've done nothing!"

They have wanted to be assigned on the field a couple times. Instead they get assigned again and again, to a Root local moving up the slimy ladder.

If he's trying to get the respect he thinks he needs in order to take over, this might be his chance.

It may not be a punishment at all. Just a training ground.

But I also know, he wants change. He longs for change. He gripes for change.

Caught up in a web of doctrinal and practical lies. Fantasizing about what could be.

We pray for them. We really do. We spent many great times together. cryhug_1_.gif

He's started doing his own laundry?

Ewwww...do you think Melsie still does it? Yuk.

At least the Martindale kids learned to make their own beds. (But not to their mother's satisfaction--I heard from the horse's mouth herself.) That's more than I can say for the Wierwille kids, who had abused and victimized followers joyfully changing their sheets. :(