GreaseSpot Cafe

rethinking a song i once loved

brainfixed

Well, on the saga of the songs....

If you do a simple search online for that person's youtube username, with either ot fhe titles of the songs and start scanning around different ways, you get quite a few results, as the person has music on many hosting sites. That's cool, and that's one of the great uses of the 'net. There's quite a few places.

It appears that most of the results that reference either title no longer have the videos showing (if they or the music was ever there, which could be discovered too, but it seems to be a non-issue now).

A side note to the side bar of the derail - one of the file references on a page was in MP4 format, meaning it was a fairly recent file creation, Post MP3 anyway. : ) So there's been activity in the last few years, overall.

Search engine crawlers run constantly and will have read page titles, word content on the page and meta tags and will have indexed their results. So the results will show until the S.O.'s crawl over the pages again and will show up in the descriptions of your search results until then, even if the content's been removed. So it will go away at some point, could take up to several weeks, maybe less. (all references in the page and code have to be scrubbed or there will likely be some that are crawled and stick).

Anyhoo....

I said on her comments page that the title of Oh, The Price He Paid was written by Gregory Dean Ellenwood for Stevie Kay's album Love Child in the late 1970's and was re-recorded by Dean for his CD God Bless You in the early 21st Centuary. I think she erased/deleted my comment on her YouTube site page.

I said on her comments page that the title of Oh, The Price He Paid was written by Gregory Dean Ellenwood for Stevie Kay's album Love Child in the late 1970's and was re-recorded by Dean for his CD God Bless You in the early 21st Centuary. I think she erased/deleted my comment on her YouTube site page.

<grin> Ya see,... if no one calls your bluff, you can just plagarize anything --- and then it's yours,... original!

Now let me see,.... let me seee......... Where could she have ever learned that?

We don't know anyone that would 've ever set such a rotten example for us,....

DO WE?!!!

<grin> Ya see,... if no one calls your bluff, you can just plagarize anything --- and then it's yours,... original!

Now let me see,.... let me seee......... Where could she have ever learned that?

We don't know anyone that would 've ever set such a rotten example for us,....

DO WE?!!!

Oh, heavens no! :biglaugh:

Except that, without an internet back then, he probably never dreamed that anyone would catch on to his con.

I think back on the time I was in.

And the "lost years" - the time after I'd been kicked out and was in deep depression and incapable of sustaining anything. Incapable of returning to my pre-TWI career, making any decision or anything. The burden of guilt laid on me in TWI-2 was vile.

I've missed out in marriage, in opportunities to bear children, financially, professionally.

I was ... quite a nice person before. I became difficult; and after getting tossed out like a used diaper, became even more difficult to be around. Meltdown.

Twinky,

I can empathize. For years after I left the Ministry I was sure I had done something wrong. I searched and searched to figure it out. Finally, after reaching enough dead ends I realized it wasn't me, it was them.

One of the religious people I know told me I didn't have enough faith. I raise dmy hackles and told him about all the sacrifices I'd made. "It's supposed to work, but it doesn't," I told him. "That means one of two things: I'm wrong or the docrine is wrong. Considering I've followed the doctrine to the letter, I can't be wrong, so it must be."

Faith is one of those things that gets me. How do you know you have enough faith? "What you have faith about comes true," a believer would respond.

For me that makes faith useless. How do I know when to put more gas in the car? When the engine stalls. When do I stp writing checks? When they bounce. How will I know there isn't e coli in the food? You won't die. How will I know when to take my heart pills? When your heart stops. Silly way to run a life.

Though I can see some of the motivation, believing in faith makes you reactive rather than proactive.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates