GreaseSpot Cafe

Dear Valerie52 11/17 We wish a hearty "Happy Birthday" to you! (And Welcome to GSC, too!)

Kit Sober

Dear Valerie52,

From Las Vegas, too.

Glad you found the Greasespot Cafe II,

And W - We Welcome you,

And wish you happy birthday, too.

cake2.gif

With many good wishes, and prayers and all our love, too,

With hope that all the kindness you have given,

Comes flooding back to you.

rosebar.gif

God bless you always, in all ways, all your days,

bdayflrs.gif

Sincerely and hopefully,

Fred and Kit

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

I love to hear you laugh -- God

I wish a truly Happy Birthday for you all the days of your life.

I knew you in Amarillo and thought you were the perfect example of the all american girl. I was in the Ephesians twig with Roger Stark and JoAnn Clark.

I would have liked to get to know you better, but being on the branch-fuhrer's sheitlist, the branch house not a good place to go It was an interesting and generally good year with an absolutely great and fascinating group of WOWs.

Your posts of how you were treated later with corps and leadership angered me no end and helped me to get rid of any last vestige of affection for the evildoers of the way machine. I know you have helped others too, and that it isn't easy to speak about that kind of stuff.

You are one brave and tough lady. As proved by your posts of your military experiences. Very enjoyable to read how you kicked butthead butt too.

I am glad you are doing well in these later years and have found a good husband. I wish you peace, health, comfort, joy and long life.

Bob Hansen,

WOWs 1974,

Amarillo, Texas,

Ephesians Twig

P.S. If I recall right, in the new members box it said you are in Reno Nevada, Have you met Kit Sober yet?

Way II much fun for one man.

love,

Bob Hansen