GreaseSpot Cafe

A Resurrection of the Ignored

OperaBuff

A recent question on the current whereabouts of Del Duncan (in the Friend Tracker forum) has got me wondering if we could string together the names of former TWI leaders who were cast aside and then forever ignored by TWI gatekeepers and lock-box minders. People like Del, whom I remember meeting once, and hearing so many great things about. Then, poof; he's dropped down the memory hole, never to be heard from or talked about again from the New Knoxville podium. People like Donnie Fugit, whom I also remember. Hanging out with Donnie, even for a few brief moments, was like hanging out with a lightning bolt. Such an electrifying guy he was; his love for God was physically visible in his face, somehow. I know he fell asleep at a too young age, but I don't know what happened to him re TWI. He just sort of vanished down that handy dandy TWI memory hole.

Is there a thread that has already attempted this? Is it possible to name them all in one thread? Or are there too many?

In my life, I've been the victim of passive-agressive behavior by another, and I did not appreciate it at all. Seems to me this TWI behavior is passive-agresseve behavior on steroids, and it annoys me that they get away with it.

Even though both Donnie and Del are no longer living, the good they did, the Word they taught,and the love they shared lives on. They have quite a legacy, whether TWI ever recognizes it or not. God keeps score, not the lesbian in charge of TWI and her minions.

Edited by DogLover

Good topic,I know what you mean.People would just disappear and if you asked about that person you were looked upon as being evil.

Did you ever notice whenever some would leave it was never the way's fault.

Our branch leader and my twig coordinator left the field together during the middle of their wow year, and afterwards I used to ask about them even though I already knew what happened and where they went. I've forgotten some of the canned responses I got, but the general theme was "they are dead to us and useless to God because they have left the household" and other such tripe. I don't recall hearing the grease spot line, guess that was before LCM made it up. My twig coordinator knew LCM back in his Oklahoma days, she used to talk about him frequently.