GreaseSpot Cafe

Putting thieves among Kings...

Naten00

I was reading someone talk about Dr. VPW and I thought I would share his comment...

Dr. W. wasn't the first of his kind and he won't be the last (contrary to what any wierwilleites say...) to go against the grain, but he's in good company.

The apostles, Luther, Bullinger, and the countless others that aren't so famous are right there with him.

(fun side not by the way, the majority of our constitutionalist founding fathers were NOT trinitarian)

Putting VPW with the apostles is almost on the line of blasphemy...

VPW did nothing like Luther

What does the constitution and the writers have to do with anything about the validity of the trinity or any other Christian doctrine true or false? (this statement isn't about if the Trinity is true or not it is illogical conclusions from pieces of history that has nothing to do with validity of the doctrine.)

Time and time again when reading such "truths" I seem to see someone bowing down before a God and become the religion that they so

Viciously attack.

I just had to vent.... Thank you for listening...

Please give input if you agree

Nate

Ah, give the poor guy a break. I mean, what with him being our fodder in da woid and all that jazz. Heck, he even knew how to make snow explode 'cause Gawd talked to him like eatin' cookies out of the cookie jar.... er sumptin.

Dats Riiiiight!

Dr. W. wasn't the first of his kind and he won't be the last (contrary to what any wierwilleites say...) to go against the grain, but he's in good company.

The apostles, Luther, Bullinger, and the countless others that aren't so famous are right there with him.

(fun side not by the way, the majority of our constitutionalist founding fathers were NOT trinitarian)

Blasphemy, could be.

Who is putting VPW up there with the apostles?

I don't think VPW ever actually called himself that (others may know differently) - he styled himself "The Teacher." Although he also did say an apostle is one who brings new light AND he said he was going to teach the word like it hadn't been known since the first century (concerning which, he had no interest in ancient texts which are considered to date back to that very period).

(snip)

"Dr. W. wasn't the first of his kind and he won't be the last (contrary to what any wierwilleites say...) to go against the grain, but he's in good company.

(fun side not by the way, the majority of our constitutionalist founding fathers were NOT trinitarian)"

VPW did nothing like Luther (snip)

vpw wasn't the first of his kind and isn't the last, either- to go against the grain, but he's in

good company.

Jim Jones, Charles Manson, David Koresh, and the countless others that aren't so famous are right there with him.

All of them told people they'd lead them to a closer knowledge of God-

then used the people as merchandise, still telling them they were the

conduit of The True God.

Charlatans and fakes have been around for centuries, and will continue until Jesus Christ himself

deals with them face-to-face.

vpw wasn't the first of his kind and isn't the last, either- to go against the grain, but he's in

good company.

Jim Jones, Charles Manson, David Koresh, and the countless others that aren't so famous are right there with him.

All of them told people they'd lead them to a closer knowledge of God-

then used the people as merchandise, still telling them they were the

conduit of The True God.

Charlatans and fakes have been around for centuries, and will continue until Jesus Christ himself

deals with them face-to-face.

Ha ha ha ha ha... Thanks Word Wolf for putting everything in perspective for me

- nate