GreaseSpot Cafe

And Now the Negative Comparison...

Again from JAL and Fruit of D'vine

I recently watched the first few segments of a video series by The Fuel Project, titled “Stay Free.”

So we can see he is setting us to rip into somebody's work and how inaccurate they are....

Unfortunately, the dear brethren who produced it do not understand the administrations in Scripture and think we may already be in the Tribulation.

While I don't think we are in the tribulation, I have to wonder why JAL couldn't just pull inspiring, godly, attributes of this person's work to the forefront and go from there. But no, the folks who produced Stay Free don't understand, and JAL is here to set their listeners straight and herd them into his camp to hear his supposed flawless truth. And of course give copious amounts of their income.

Or perhaps JAL learned of this other class series from some of his followers and needs to make sure they don't wander too far. Either way.

I am so thankful I did not continue my life in the same mold as Wierwille. And that is exactly what JAL has done. Pitiful.

Edited by OldSkool

Administrations (Dispensations) is a man made contrivance. It's just another gimmick, designed to explain away portions of scripture that clearly don't "fit" with others, or to excuse behavior that, otherwise, would be deemed inappropriate.

Ya, so he compares someone else's "error" to keep people in his own error. Nice.

Ya, so he compares someone else's "error" to keep people in his own error. Nice.

BINGO!

Old Skool - I decided some time ago that I don't have the time to spend following every word that copiously flows from John Lynn. Thanks for posting the highlights. You seem to go straight for the crucial indicators that show he hasn't changed a bit!

Love,

Steve

Edited by Steve Lortz

Old Skool - I decided some time ago that I don't have the time to spend following every word that copiously flows from John Lynn. Thanks for posting the highlights. You seem to go straight for the crucial indicators that show he hasn't changed a bit!

Your welcome. I am spammed each month with his newsletter. Honestly, I endeavor to read it with an open mind and look for something uplifting. Too bad the good that he writes is grossly overshadowed by his blatant error. It's the same as the fishing bait being overshadowed by that big ugly hook.

Twinky love your picture of Wierwille/Martindale/Geer/Lynn, lol :biglaugh: