GreaseSpot Cafe

Those abductees!

Twinky

I'm sure you will also be rejoicing, or at least happy, to hear that three girls abducted 10 years ago have now escaped. Totally amazing. Wonderful for them and for their families. A very uplifting ending to what too often ends in the discovery of remains.

The three abductors look like they will be spending a long time as captives themselves...likely to be better treated than the women/girls.

Shockingly, one of the abductors occasionally took a six year old to the park and to the local fast-food places. Said it was his girlfriend's daughter. In fact it appears to be his own daughter consequent on the rape of one of his victims. And he went to a wake/vigil to pray for one of his abductees. The brass neck of the man!!!!! There were several other pregnancies as well... no info yet why no other children.

:eusa_clap:/> :eusa_clap:/> :eusa_clap:/>

Looks like they are only charging one man, the house owner, and not his two brothers. What, they didn't know about the women captives? If they did know, there is culpability there. Maybe that will come later when the case against the house owner is more formalised.

And it looks like the women were beaten until other pregnancies miscarried. That in itself is a burden for the women to bear.

this aint the only case like this. when i was about 17 i was hitching on i-55 south in mississippi and a huge guy in a nova picked me up. as we drove down i-55 south he started talking graphic sexual stuff to me. he then told me he was turning off a few exits down to go to a party in the country and invited me to go. i said no thank you. he continued to insist and i continued to resist. i looked over at him and he was drooling big time. i started insisting that he stop and let me out right here in the middle of nowhere on i-55 south several miles south of brookhaven mississippi where he picked me up. i made a comment about jerking the steering wheel causing us to fly off the road and he pulled right over and i got out. this guy wasnt inviting me to a party he was gonna kidnap me after he got me to where he was going. i garuntee you there are many many others that are locked up in neighborhoods and out in the sticks. a friends parents live in a house built at the end of a curved driveway about a mile long out in the sticks in south missisippi and trees cover the house and trees are everywhere cause its the woods. no one is within about a mile of them and i think how easy a kidnapped victim could be at a place like that for the rest of there life. if you hear somthing or see someone waving call the cops. someone said they saw one of these women in a window holding a baby waving. the cops came but didnt go in. if it had ben me i would have called the tv stations and harrassed the cops until they got a warrant and searched the house. as for the kidnapper helping with vigils and stuff a guy that murdered a girl out here went with people looking for her before they found out he was the murderer.

Edited by shiftthis

• 3 weeks later...