GreaseSpot Cafe

Music of the Movies (Game)

Raf

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Being a popular song, it's probably been used in more than one movie. But this movie ended with the song

Sympathy for the Devil.

If you've seen it (that's always a factor) I think this is a pretty easy clue. Now, that being said, I'm sure that if we had more board players playing they would have scooped this one up by now. For now, all I can do is, wait,.............................

Human's posting another drawn out episode down there (where's a down arrow?)

for the most part I think I've been consistent with a 3 to 4 day limit whenever posting on any game board and when the clue isn't solved I give it up so someone else might play. (I started doing this more as a way to keep things fresh and allow other players to get in the games). Maybe it's me. I think I'm OK when it comes to playing these board threads. But maybe I just think I am and I am not. Whatever. Is it me? Come on I can take it. I can handle criticism. (I think)

Many, many times, I've seen some posts sit for a week or more at a time and that's what prompts me to draw those of us here, playing, "Our Attention" to the fact that we may have come to a point where things are getting quite stale. (George may have a different opinion about this which he is more than welcome to voice when he gets back) but me I like playing here. So,...........................

just post I don't know or something to let me know once in awhile that I'm not playing all by myself, that is if you don't mind. (There's other boards to play on.)

However, right now it's basically just me and Raf and WordWolf playing. It's possible too, that along with George out for a week others are doing their own thing right now, it's summer, good time to get out and enjoy yourself. I think I should just wait until more people start playing again.

Anywho, I bet that George knows this one.

It ends with the stones song too doesn't it. But it wasn't the one that I had in mind WordWolf.

But technically your right too, so technically you should go ahead unless you want me to wait.

The movie I had in mind is right in the same league as Devil's Advocate though.

Edited by Human without the bean

I didn't realize it but it wasn't the stones who sang the song at the end of Interview with a Vampire. It was the Gun's and Roses version. I just remember the scene where Lastat flies into the car and says "I assume I need no introduction", and then Sympathy for the devil starts playing.

FREE POST