GreaseSpot Cafe

To The Very End......Wierwille's Wantonness

skyrider

On 3/19/2016 at 4:25 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Hi Shortfuse!

No, I do not think da forehead did what he did "intentionally" to destroy twit a la vic. He was just too plain DUMB to plan the religious insanity and blind extremism. The real "hater" of twit on that version of the board of terrorists was Donnie. He hated his old man and he hated the fact that the old man ruined donnie's life by making him an offer he couldn't refuse, VP of twit until death. Donnie became the monster his old man had wanted. He was the one Vic wanted as 2nd prez, not the dumb ape jock from OK. But the whole of twit knew Donnie was as good a front man as Tick. No public speaking prowess at all. About as captivating as a lava rock. As motivational in public speaking as Mitch McConnell on opiates.

So.....he made Donnie VP, and found some jerk to be the frontman he wanted because he knew Donnie and Coward would be able to control him while running the money and politics of twit themselves. Da forehead dancing and screwing was good enough for them. Let him THINK he's mog jr. when in effect he's just the public face of the crap we're pulling on everyone in the name of gawd. Vic realized he made a bad choice, but he made it so publicly and grandiosely that there was no way he could undo it. He wanted Donnie in charge, but instead picked the Okie Dope cuz he thought he would totally be under the thumb of Don and coward. But, the dumb jock BELIEVED he was called of gawd. He believed he spoke for gawd and gawd spoke with him, but it was obvious to everybody that the dancing president was a total buffoon intellectually, and interpersonally. Spirits in the Athlete was the final horror that took vic out. He hated it and he hated da forehead for doing it and looking like the dumb ape he was. He was hoping Geer would do the heavy lifting dumping the dancing prez, embarrass Donnie and coward enough to get them in line, and then set up Donnie as prez until Luke Somerville, real Wierwille blood was old enough to take over from Donnie for grampa mog. But, Geer liked being King......another quirk Vic's revelation missed. It turned out that Geer liked being vic and impersonated him quite well. Donnie was always the main target of vic's wrath, not Okie Dope. Don was the one deserving punishment. King Okie was just a tool & they ALL knew it. So, once Donnie got Okie Dope to tell Geer to bug off, he built his old man's Frankenstein through da forehead and destroys his father's family, his siblings and his own mother, along with his father's minus-try. Wanda's married to Coward now, the only Emeritus Trustees of any of them to own their own "root locale" at Gunnison, so that cuts out all the wierwilles from twi. Donna and Rosalie own new Knoxville and Howard and Don got Gunnison. Tidy package of crapola all wrapped and ready for an early xmas.

Does that answer your question Shortfuse?

DWBH, holy s--t, what a post!! I wondered why Don wasn't his father's successor; now I know.  AOTS was a huge embarrassment for TWI, but I was informed that LCM could not be talked out of it.  Jerk!!  How sick, and twisted VPW was when he destroyed the lives of his son Don, and then Don turned on his mother, and siblings, made me want to scream!!  He didn't care, the sick SOB!!  How wicked can a man be??!!  In his case, a lot.  I am having a very hard time trying to understand all this garbage.  The games VPW played with the head honchos in TWI, make the political games played here in DC look tame by comparison.  

• Upvote 1

Ok, that provided a piece I was missing. I knew that vpw said he chose lcm as his successor because lcm would always follow his orders- but he was expecting to die in a few years, which would make that criterion useless. However, having lcm follow orders from HA and DW would make some sense.  The problem came because lcm was not in on the con!  vpw KNEW he was saying one thing in public-a nice thing, often correct- and saying the opposite in private- self  serving and immoral- making sure that few of us knew what a perverted disgrace he was to the family of God.   His con was so successful that he convinced lcm that all his pronouncements came by divine revelation (not his dedicated telephone line to the John Birch Society or anyone else).  So, once lcm had the chair, he was convinced HE would get pronouncements by divine revelation. So, he believed the con and began (eventually)  making stupid pronouncements that chased off twi members.   vpw's own con tripped up his plans.

As for what DW got out of it, he was able to use his running of Emporia for his doctrinal thesis to complete his doctorate in Education.