GreaseSpot Cafe

To The Very End......Wierwille's Wantonness

skyrider

For those who attended PFAL '77...............wierwille was 60 years old.

For those who attended AdvCl '79..............wierwille was 62 years old.

For those who attended Living Victoriously....wierwille was 65 years old.

For those who attended Sound Out '84..........wierwille was 67 years old.

In 1978, I witnessed first-hand and up-close how wierwille "trained" the corps. Whether it was wierwille himself or his top lieutenants, the derisive tone, agendas and trajectory of twi were disturbing to my mind. Clearly, I had embedded an impression of this man thru the lens of a distant projection. Now, as in-residence corps, I was grappling with this growing awareness of heavy-authoritarian control at the helm.

Not until many years later would I hear of wierwille's sexual predation.....and then, here at GSC, hearing from corps women who were harassed and assaulted by wierwille. Think about it....in 1978, 79, 80...wierwille was in his early 60s. And, hearing about this.....I know several of THESE WOMEN.

wantonness --- a sexually loose or unrestrained person; to be wanton in behavior, action, manner;

to waste carelessly or in luxurious pleasures

2Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

There is the mirror image of wierwille-----1) swelling words of vanity, 2) alluring others, 3) lusts of the flesh, 4) in search of wantonness, 5) living in error, 6) promise followers liberty, 7) wierwille served corruption, 8) wierwille brought BONDAGE to followers.

Where was this "great power of God" that wierwille espoused.....WHEN HE COULD NOT CHANGE HIMSELF?

Even at 62 years of age, wierwille is alluring women into his motor coach.

Howard knew it. Don knew it. Craig knew it. Geer knew it. Donna knew it. Rosalie knew it.

To the very end, his grave.....wierwille's wantonness.

And still, TO THIS DAY.........enablers and ilk cover for him and this evil.

• Upvote 1

It's also no accident that Wierwille and his doctrine attracted people connected to the John Birch Society and that various conspiracy theories from JBS spilled over into twi. JALvis' father (a key Wierwille benefactor) was an early and longtime JBS driving force. Liberty and Freedom were key words in JBS. JBS and those concepts enabled (gave permission to) Wierwille's wantonness.

Please not that I'm not putting this out for a political discussion. This is TWI/Wierwille's history. I'm only documenting it and connecting dots.

JBS was a major holocaust denier and source of the None Dare Call It Conspiracy and Thirteenth Tribe concepts as we heard about them in twi.

As a student, Allen majored in history at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California,[2] and studied as well at California State University in Long Beach.[3] He was a prominent member of Robert W. Welch, Jr.'s John Birch Society, of which he was a spokesman. He contributed to magazines such as Conservative Digest[4] and American Opinion magazine since 1964.[5] He also was the speech writer for George Wallace, the former governor of Alabama and a one-time segregationist, during the 1968 U.S. presidential election against Richard M. Nixon and Hubert H. Humphrey. He was an advisor to the conservative Texas millionaire Nelson Bunker Hunt.[4]

In 1971, Allen wrote with Larry Abraham a book titled None Dare Call It Conspiracy (prefaced by U.S. Representative John G. Schmitz of California's 35th congressional district and the nominee of the American Independent Party in the 1972 U.S. presidential election). It sold more than four million copies[6] during the 1972 presidential campaign opposing Nixon and U.S. Senator George S. McGovern.[7]

I meant to say, "Please NOTE that I'm not putting this out for a political discussion. This is TWI/Wierwille's history. I'm only documenting it and connecting dots.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Rocky.......you were there in 1978. What a trip that inrez stuff was.

But you were smart and exited. Good move.

I was in an international corps twig and Mil@gros Fl0res (miracle flower) from Venzuela

was my twig coordinator. What a beautiful young woman.....full of joy and excitement.

There were so many good-hearted people who simply wanted to love God and help others.

Yet, the man in charge.....wierwille was this snake in the grass.

1) swelling words of vanity, 2) alluring others, 3) lusts of the flesh,

4) in search of wantonness, 5) living in error, 6) promise followers liberty,

7) wierwille served corruption, 8) wierwille brought BONDAGE to followers.

What a deceptive mess.......ugh.

Looking back, it's embarrassing to realize a lot of the conspiracy theories being passed around The Way in the mid 1970's were actually propaganda that originated with Liberty Lobby. It's been documented here that Wierwille had direct ties to them. So, all that nonsense about getting this information or that by revelation was an outright perverted lie on Wierwille's part. The guy was more than simply a con artist, he was dangerous and undoubtedly on some government watchlist. I've sometimes wondered if there is a file, somewhere in the FBI archives with our names in it because of our association to The Way. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's just how data collection functions. VPW had a reckless disregard for our safety.

Edited by waysider

Again....

wantonness --- a sexually loose or unrestrained person; to be wanton in behavior, action, manner;

to waste carelessly or in luxurious pleasures

The deliberate and disgusting WASTE of people's energy, drive and dedication to serve God

NOT twi, was minimalized and in many cases outright squandered,

The remaining twi-leadership must be SO PROUD. :rolleyes:

Reading about these larger influences on VPW's life and his vain behavior . .

Is it being suggested that VPW's TWI is like an offshoot of something else?

There are many TWI offshoots, where folks vainly try to re-create something that never truly was; the image VPW created in their minds.

Is anyone of the opinion that VPW was of a similar persuasion?

Reading about these larger influences on VPW's life and his vain behavior . .

Is it being suggested that VPW's TWI is like an offshoot of something else?

There are many TWI offshoots, where folks vainly try to re-create something that never truly was; the image VPW created in their minds.

Is anyone of the opinion that VPW was of a similar persuasion?

I don't know that anyone had put it in so many words before, but yes, vpee was a con man who took portions of previous movements he had been exposed to and incorporated them into what he devised as a multi-level marketing scheme for a series of classes.

I've read that con men can persuade themselves. It's my opinion, FWIW (maybe two cents), that vpee consciously knew, to some extent at least part of the time, that he was conning people.

The saddest part of it is that there are people who still believe it was all legitimate.

YES Bolshevik. twit was an offshoot of B.G.Leonard's Ministry in Canada. Then, it became a bastard child of the UCC which dictor used to pay for all his "years of research doing nothing but reading and working the word 14-18 hours a day for years." Ever wonder who was paying his rent and putting food on his table for a wife and 5 kids? vic had been ripping them off while "researching" all he could steal from Leonard, Stiles, Bullinger and Dale Carnegie. This started at his first UCC church in 1942. So, he spent 16 years sucking all the money he could out of his UCC flock, while "building his ministry". He had to make up stuff about it all in the 70's. You know, the snow pumps revelation of 1942. Then the Oklahoma snowstorm that never happened with J.E.Stiles. Then the trips to Calgary to steal everything he could from this guy he figured no one in the US would ever hear about. It was dictor's complete adoption of Leonard's church and teachings, down to the preaching style and rough, tough, man-o-gawd style of "boldness" and brashness that were B.G.'s trademarks. He even took the names Maggie Muggins, Henry Boloko, and Johnny Jumpup from B.G., let alone the entire PFAL series! The definitions of the manifestations are word for word plagiarized and so is everything else from Leonard's class. When dictor first took B.G.'s Gifts of the Spirit class, he arrived late and not fully registered. B.G. threw him out, saying no one disrespects the True God around him by showing up late to the teaching of his word no matter how far they drive to get there! But, dictor simply refused to leave despite three attempts by Leonard to get rid of him.

Dictor quickly adopted all the mog mannerisms he could from B.G. The screaming stuff came from BG "reproof" sessions. The entire AC almost verbatim was taken from BG. Even the little quirks like "Father sez shut up wierwille" during teachings or sharings during the AC and AC Specials of the 70's. "Reach up into Daddy's Cookie Jar". Or, "the lord tells me i can't say more about that". Vic used to tell us how much he loved BG's "great boldness". Throwing people out of his classes for being late, or because of whatever "guidance" The Father had given him by revelation. He was "never afraid of any devil spirits", nor of speaking what "God wanted spoken". Think of BG as The Wharton School of Business and dictor as donald trump. That's the way it was. If ya can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance then baffle 'em with flamboyant ..... It took Bullinger to bring some seriousness and "research credibility" to BG's flamboyant gusto. Once that ingredient was mixed in with BG, piffle was born. When piffle was born, dictor no longer needed the pocketbook of the UCC either. So, within 3 years he got himself fired from the UCC, moved back to the ole family homestead, and started selling his cult. That's the REAL history of vic'n'twit Bolshevik. ALL VERY EASILY DOCUMENTABLE.

Twit was an offshoot of BG Leonard's Church, The British Trinitarian Bible Society, which EW Bullinger chaired for a couple of decades, The UCC, and the Jesus Freaks movement of the late 60's. Twit's it's own Grandpa!

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
  • Upvote 1

Was Leonard the guy who Wierwille said he admired for his blatant disrespect for women? I thought that was in Whiteside's book . . . I got rid of my copy. Wordwolf's Thread HERE

Sounds like quite the clash of the egos.

I'm getting that, VPW borrowed from a lot, but, he borrowed most from Leonard. VPW brought his own selfish drive, and Leonard was his biggest inspiration.

His final words: "Eye wish Eye was the man Eye new to B. . . . B.G. Leonard" :biglaugh:

Edited to Add, It was Stiles.

Edited by Bolshevik

What I've read so far about Stiles, without going into detail, I get the picture his work is a gimmick.

Okay, so VPW acted independently for the most part, taking from many. But many of the folks he took from don't sound like great characters themselves. They all seemed to know where to find each other.

2Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

THOSE THAT WERE CLEAN......ESCAPED

from them who live in error. :mooner:

• Upvote 1

I know that a number of gsc-posters no longer ascribe to the tenets

of scripture-based Christianity.......but I do find it fascinating how II Peter 2

illuminates the trappings of deception and seduction.

The cult was a trap....and prison-bars of isolation.

Note the deceiver-in-chief (verse 1).......false prophets, false teachers.

Love of scripture got me in,

and love for life got me out.

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

I know that a number of gsc-posters no longer ascribe to the tenets

of scripture-based Christianity.......but I do find it fascinating how II Peter 2

illuminates the trappings of deception and seduction.

The cult was a trap....and prison-bars of isolation.

Note the deceiver-in-chief (verse 1).......false prophets, false teachers.

Love of scripture got me in,

and love for life got me out.

There's still plenty of wisdom in the Bible to learn from... thanks for this gem. :)

An alternate rendering of the great principle:

In the spirit of VP breaches any inhibitions in you; now VP's problem is your problem – how to keep things on the down low as you act.

An alternate rendering of the great principle:

In the spirit of VP breaches any inhibitions in you; now VP's problem is your problem – how to keep things on the down low as you act.

The VP version is also known as The Great Deviance.

Edited by waysider

Been trying to wrap my head around this whole VPW connected to JBS, Liberty Lobby stuff . . .

As if the realization that TWI batted my life around from the beginning hasn't led to my extreme and acute sense of paranoia enough . . .

After several intense google searches, I now know it's been THEM <-- (see link) behind TWI's actions all along.

My life is a delusion spun from a con of a twisted theory conspired by a secret society organized and directed by none other than THEM.

All is clear now. For now. Maybe.

Been trying to wrap my head around this whole VPW connected to JBS, Liberty Lobby stuff . . .

As if the realization that TWI batted my life around from the beginning hasn't led to my extreme and acute sense of paranoia enough . . .

After several intense google searches, I now know it's been THEM <-- (see link) behind TWI's actions all along.

My life is a delusion spun from a con of a twisted theory conspired by a secret society organized and directed by none other than THEM.

All is clear now. For now. Maybe.

If I were to get into explanations of JBS, its history and the development of American government/public policy/politics -- to make the connections easier to understand -- I believe it would be crossing a line and inviting debate over political issues. This is not the place to do that.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss it more, please send me a PM. I'd be happy to converse with you privately.

If I were to get into explanations of JBS, its history and the development of American government/public policy/politics -- to make the connections easier to understand -- I believe it would be crossing a line and inviting debate over political issues. This is not the place to do that.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss it more, please send me a PM. I'd be happy to converse with you privately.

Fire up a thread in the proper forum. I'm interested.

Did vpw teach this wantonnes (sounds like a plural term for Korean currency) to the folks or was it learned by example and via the CF&S class? Now, to be honest, the CF&S class that I took back in the 1970's did not teach cheating, rape and the rest of that sorta crap but that there was nothing wrong with "sex" if you could not contain. Yeh, there was alot more but will leave it at that.

One other thing, when on the field (WOW 1973) it was wrong to have "sex" with an unbeliever because that would be like having sex with an animal, you know, they were catagorized as the same - without spirit. So, what else is left, your sisters: I declined that option because I thought it wrong. Now I learn differenctly. Actually, I understand the concept - now, keep it in the family cause outside the family will possibly draw you away from your WOW mission (guess they never met a USN Sailor. we stayed on mission, regardless).

Sorry, just a bit of levity but I am serious about that whole sex stuff. My 4th corp and then 5th corp branch leaders had a whole different view on sex that I was not comfortable with. Silly me, it's O.K. to have sex with a twig husband and not just pick up a guy in a bar. Bottom line up front (bluf), none of that quite passed the smell test.

Fire up a thread in the proper forum. I'm interested.

The GSC did away with the Political forum-and political threads- because it was more work

than all the other fora put together, and it was either drop that section or close the

entire GSC. So, don't ask him to start a disallowed thread in a non-existent forum.

And I agree with the practicality of the decision to close one forum rather than the

entire thing because the GSC is not ABOUT Politics.

Did vpw teach this wantonnes (sounds like a plural term for Korean currency) to the folks or was it learned by example and via the CF&S class? Now, to be honest, the CF&S class that I took back in the 1970's did not teach cheating, rape and the rest of that sorta crap but that there was nothing wrong with "sex" if you could not contain. Yeh, there was alot more but will leave it at that.

One other thing, when on the field (WOW 1973) it was wrong to have "sex" with an unbeliever because that would be like having sex with an animal, you know, they were catagorized as the same - without spirit. So, what else is left, your sisters: I declined that option because I thought it wrong. Now I learn differenctly. Actually, I understand the concept - now, keep it in the family cause outside the family will possibly draw you away from your WOW mission (guess they never met a USN Sailor. we stayed on mission, regardless).

Sorry, just a bit of levity but I am serious about that whole sex stuff. My 4th corp and then 5th corp branch leaders had a whole different view on sex that I was not comfortable with. Silly me, it's O.K. to have sex with a twig husband and not just pick up a guy in a bar. Bottom line up front (bluf), none of that quite passed the smell test.

The CFS class treaded lightly on rather clear subjects of "no fooling around".

We DID have a long list of dirty words, and a considerable number of nude photos

that vpw displayed. The public classes treaded lightly on things vpw didn't want

released to the general public. It was in private that he made some claims that

will get redacted out of protection of others. It was about some claim he made

that was perfectly acceptable (to him but not to any respectable Christian minister

on the planet) about certain behaviors he recommended adults enact on minors

(that would put them in jail if they were caught.) His justification was not

from the Bible, but some imaginary African tribes (that don't exist because what

he claimed is not practiced among any African tribe) that supposedly also do this

but our modern society is too prudish to promote statutory rape acts but he

thought they were ok.

It was also in private that he would get "touchy-feely" with young women in twi,

and make claims like he was trying to toughen them up spiritually.

(He never tried to toughen the guys up by touching their swimsuit areas, only

the women.)

And so on.

The GSC did away with the Political forum-and political threads- because it was more work

than all the other fora put together, and it was either drop that section or close the

entire GSC. So, don't ask him to start a disallowed thread in a non-existent forum.

And I agree with the practicality of the decision to close one forum rather than the

entire thing because the GSC is not ABOUT Politics.

Doesn't matter that he asked me. I had already declined, offering instead to communicate by private message.

Did vpw teach this wantonnes (sounds like a plural term for Korean currency) to the folks

or was it learned by example and via the CF&S class?

MRAP....you seem to be missing the point.

Wierwille was a man of wantonness [unrestrained, loose, wasteful, no moral fiber, etc]....

and patterns of this unrestrained doctrine are embedded thru his teachings.

But....this list: 1) swelling words of vanity, 2) alluring others, 3) lusts of the flesh,

4) through much wantonness, 5) living in error, 6) promise followers liberty,

7) wierwille served corruption, 8) a false teacher brings BONDAGE to followers

is the tell-tale signs of A FALSE TEACHER.

• Upvote 1