GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

Kurt Russell    Johnny Galecky    Alicia Witt

Michael Shannon    Timothy Spall   Jason Lee

Noah Taylor   Tilda Swinton    Conan O'Brien

Penelope Cruz   Cameron Diaz   Tom Cruise

I'm know I'm not supposed to but since it seems everyone is stumped here's a few celebrities who were also listed as unaccredited.    Tommy  Lee   Tara Lipinsky   Steven Spielberg

I'm surprised that now that I've given the main actors in the clue, that no one has any idea.  

Let me reveal this then, and, open it up to a FREE POST.   It was Vanilla Sky.  Spielberg and Lipinsky were party goers at the big party where Tom Cruise's character David Ames, meets the girl of his dreams, Sofia Serrano.  Couldn't find anything about Tommy Lee other than he was a Frozen Vintage Car Man.

50 minutes ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Shatner was the clue for me.  Plus, the FIRST Airplane had all sorts of cameos, so, though I don't remember Burr or Bono in A2, it was easy to believe they were in it.

George

Bono was more than a cameo.

He was the man with the bomb.

The buh?

No, not the buh. The bomb.

Ray Liotta is NOT correct.

Coming to America          Do the Right Thing             Betsy's Wedding

Goodfellas                        The Exorcist III                         Johnny Suede

Mo' Better Blues                White Sands                        Patriot Games

Loaded Weapon I               Amos & Andrew             The Great White Hype

George

ok, so it's a Black guy who's mostly a background actor before breaking through as someone we would know. Someone like Samuel Jackson or Giancarlo Esposito would blend right into Do the Right Thing and Mo Better Blues. I don't recall ANY Black faces in Goodfellas, but there easily could have been. Either of those guys would have been trying to break into the biz back then.

Loaded Weapon... I can see the poster in my head and I'm pretty sure Jackson is on it.

Could also be a number of white guys, but none famous enough stamd out now. Danny Aiello was not in Goodfellas. 

Samuel L. Jackson.

Final answer.