GreaseSpot Cafe

A Gospel according to Grease Spotters to wit Acts of Bravery

T-Bone

A Gospel according to Grease Spotters to wit Acts of Bravery:

parodies, adaptations and the occassional what in tarnation (GAGSAB for short)

Introduction to GAGSAB

Translation philosophy and methodology… zzzzZZZZ  :sleep1:   ZZZZzzzz wwhhhhat? Oh that’s my cue? Sorry...I haven’t really given that much thought. I was hoping the other contributors (other Grease Spotters) would just wing it like I do.

Will there be any references to critical Geek techs? Maybe.

Will some want to see it in the original? I hope so.

Will there be proofreader’s oversights and interpolations. You betcha !!!!

Well, enough of that beeswax, let’s get down to the real business.

~ ~ ~ ~  

A long time ago (well…it was only two days ago when I got this idea) in a Galaxy far far away…(naw -   forget that… Ford Galaxy sounds pretentious…I drove a 1967 Chevy Malibu to the PFAL class)…okay let’s start again…

Forasmuch as many have taken to the internet to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely common among us,

Just as they were handed down to us by WayDale, which from the beginning were plaintiffs, witnesses and others even outside the courtroom.

It seemed good to me also, having had similar experiences of all things mentioned from the very first, to start another thread in order to kill time, most excellent Grease Spotter friends,

That you might be entertained and enlightened, for many have put two and two together and realized wierwille copied Bullinger’s error on how many were crucified with Jesus besides the many other logical fallacies and duplicitous tactics of a dishonest-to-good-grief con artist.

In the time of President - - - uhm - - - you know what? …Let’s not get into politics – whether it’s governments, organizations, or parties…can we just start over…let’s go back to the beginning…when it all started for me…it was winter of 1974…that’s right…I’m driving my ’67 Malibu to class…

in the beginning there was PFAL

and I learned that PFAL was equivalent to the Word

and the Word was top dog because wierwille was top dog

and his bark was actually a lot nicer than his bite and that really bites!

PFAL was made by him in that he copied from other books,

moved $hit around and shook it up in order to cook the books.

He claimed he was sent from God and one of his Grease Spot code names is Snow Job.

He came to bear false witness against any who disagreed with him,

for rather than take it light, he preferred to fight

you can’t argue with stupid…he wasn’t very bright.

He was king in his little cult-world, but the real world knew him not.

19 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

A Gospel according to Grease Spotters to wit Acts of Bravery:

parodies, adaptations and the occassional what in tarnation (GAGSAB for short)

Introduction to GAGSAB

Translation philosophy and methodology… zzzzZZZZ  :sleep1:   ZZZZzzzz wwhhhhat? Oh that’s my cue? Sorry...I haven’t really given that much thought. I was hoping the other contributors (other Grease Spotters) would just wing it like I do.

Will there be any references to critical Geek techs? Maybe.

Will some want to see it in the original? I hope so.

Will there be proofreader’s oversights and interpolations. You betcha !!!!

Well, enough of that beeswax, let’s get down to the real business.

~ ~ ~ ~  

A long time ago (well…it was only two days ago when I got this idea) in a Galaxy far far away…(naw -   forget that… Ford Galaxy sounds pretentious…I drove a 1967 Chevy Malibu to the PFAL class)…okay let’s start again…

Forasmuch as many have taken to the internet to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely common among us,

Just as they were handed down to us by WayDale, which from the beginning were plaintiffs, witnesses and others even outside the courtroom.

It seemed good to me also, having had similar experiences of all things mentioned from the very first, to start another thread in order to kill time, most excellent Grease Spotter friends,

That you might be entertained and enlightened, for many have put two and two together and realized wierwille copied Bullinger’s error on how many were crucified with Jesus besides the many other logical fallacies and duplicitous tactics of a dishonest-to-good-grief con artist.

In the time of President - - - uhm - - - you know what? …Let’s not get into politics – whether it’s governments, organizations, or parties…can we just start over…let’s go back to the beginning…when it all started for me…it was winter of 1974…that’s right…I’m driving my ’67 Malibu to class…

in the beginning there was PFAL

and I learned that PFAL was equivalent to the Word

and the Word was top dog because wierwille was top dog

and his bark was actually a lot nicer than his bite and that really bites!

PFAL was made by him in that he copied from other books,

moved $hit around and shook it up in order to cook the books.

He claimed he was sent from God and one of his Grease Spot code names is Snow Job.

He came to bear false witness against any who disagreed with him,

for rather than take it light, he preferred to fight

you can’t argue with stupid…he wasn’t very bright.

He was king in his little cult-world, but the real world knew him not.

It was putting it all together, stripping screws, forcing it to fit, that was the original work.

Well, that and how (H-O-W) he squatted over the mouth of God to take a dump. Pretty stupid, but pretty damn original! 

That’s a waterhead dandy!

1 hour ago, chockfull said:

With snow on the gas pumps Vic’s logical conclusion

Was to gaslight his followers

With a snow job illusion

Are you trying to tell me the "snow on the gas pumps" story wasn't true? 

I'm starting to think it may have all been an illusion delusion.

Edited by waysider

20 hours ago, Nathan_Jr said:

It was putting it all together, stripping screws, forcing it to fit, that was the original work.

Well, that and how (H-O-W) he squatted over the mouth of God to take a dump. Pretty stupid, but pretty damn original! 

That’s a waterhead dandy!

*GAGSAB critical Geek tech note:

The original design for The Turd Over the World Auditorium

OIP.6Wx0WenmdvL8Vb8DQYJh0gAAAA?pid=ImgDe

1 hour ago, chockfull said:

With snow on the gas pumps Vic’s logical conclusion

Was to gaslight his followers

With a snow job illusion

*GAGSAB critical Geek tech note:

He designed a Beta Video Machine that was so powerful it almost completely completely absolutely completely obscured the operator in a micro-storm of bliss and blunder. The “original” machine was called PFAL. Some Grease Spot Scholars have observed that “PFAL” resembles the sound made when one realizes they are eating bull$hit. Vintage Beta Video Machines are hoarded by antique collectors.

The latest model dubbed PFAL Today has most of the features of the “original”. Some Grease Spot Scholars have observed that “PFAL Today” resembles the sound made when one realizes they are eating the same old bull$hit today.

snow-removal-work-snow-blower-man-removi

31 minutes ago, waysider said:

Are you trying to tell me the "snow on the gas pumps" story wasn't true? 

I'm starting to think it may have been an illusion delusion.

Excellent point!

I came across an explanation of the difference between “illusion” and “delusion” that I thought would be of interest to any grads of PFAL:

While illusion refers to unreal perception, delusion refers to a misguided idea. Illusion is created controlled by external influences, whereas delusion is created by an individual’s own emotions.

The illusion occurs when you are duped by your perception, but delusion occurs when you make a nuisance of self due to your thoughts.

The main difference between delusion and illusion is that Illusion is produced by exterior factors, whereas delusion is induced by a person’s internal sentiments. While illusion is considered outward, delusion is considered interior. The letter I in ‘illusion’ indicates ‘illusory,’ while the letter d in ‘delusion’ represents a ‘deluge of erroneous notions.’ Even though both illusions and delusions are erroneous, illusions concern the mind while delusions concern a belief.

From:   Ask Any Difference: difference between delusion and illusion

~ ~ ~ ~

What’s fascinating is to note the process of propagation. wierwille had    grandiose delusions   which were at the core of his ideology – also known as PFAL. When I first took PFAL in 1974, I was so impressed with wierwille’s performance featuring illusions of power   AND   supposedly definitive answers on the Bible   AND   on life that I quickly fell under his delusionary spell...I guess if the conditions are right - maybe delusions are contagious. :confused: