GreaseSpot Cafe

The Toledo House revisited

pawtucket

I was intrigued by the info Pat had put up on his site a month or so ago concerning property that TWI owns in the Toledo area. It was interesting information, but speculation was the best we could come up with in these forums.

I knew that for a time, LCM was living with a family in that area. The address that I had vs. the address TWI owned were different. I knew that in that area, there were full time and, I believe, part time corps. So it may have made sense to buy, instead of rent in that area. I was missing the info needed to make the jump from data to meaningful information.

Well about 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was told the name of LCM's physician, when he was still in charge. That person, who I will call Dr. John Doe, was the person that LCM was purported to be living with immediately after his oust from power. LCM was reported to be suffering from great depression and Dr. Doe was taking care of him.

Well the name Doe stuck with me. I had seen it somewhere else and couldn't figure out where until I went back to the source of the docs Pat had gotten. In August of 1996, when TWI bought the property, it was FROM THE DOE FAMILY! This house was purchased from, I believe, the parents of Dr. Doe.

Then I researched further and guess who is living there NOW? None other than Dr. Doe and his family.

Dr. Doe's practice is in the same city. From the numerous reports that I have received in the past year, LCM is NO longer living there, but has a small apartment nearby.

I am not using Dr. Doe's real name. And I would ask that if you do know his real name not to post it.

So, although indirectly, LCM was cared for through TWI for some time after his departure.

Well, it is nice to get another piece of the puzzle sorted out. Thanks Paw!

I have always suspected that LCM chose the Toledo area because of something there, not just randomly. He stayed in Gunnison because TWI owned property there too.

By the way, we found a house on 6 acres in Gunnison owned by TWI but not part of Camp Gunnison. Maybe LCM has another place to stay or stayed there in the past.

Perhaps someone here knows and can fill us in.....

"A battle of wits is hardly enjoyable when the other party is unarmed"

Copyright 2004 by the author.All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited

quote:
So, although indirectly, LCM was cared for through TWI for some time after his departure.

I guess even deposed cult leaders get some kind of severance package.

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"

"Well the name Doe stuck with me. I had seen it somewhere else and couldn't figure out where until I went back to the source of the docs Pat had gotten. In August of 1996, when TWI bought the property, it was FROM THE DOE FAMILY! This house was purchased from, I believe, the parents of Dr. Doe.

Then I researched further and guess who is living there NOW? None other than Dr. Doe and his family."

So, the Way paid for this property out of the ABS, and then rented it right back to the original owners - sounds like A PAYOFF TO ME!!!!

I don't know that the Does ARE paying rent. In fact info from a few years ago indicate that the Does live there as part of their "compensation" package.

AND they didn't rent it back to the original owners. The family living there now are reportedly,the Son and Daughter-in-law of the original owners.

LCM had said that during Da Fog he had gotten so depressed and low that he had thought about suicide...or that he had been under attack from "suiside spirits" icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Maybe twi leaders saw his condition when he was given the boot, knew his mental problems, and didn't what him to commit suiside and make the whole thing blow up even worse. So they put him under supervision at a his Doc's house to make sure.

All speculation of course.

But a posibility.

Thanks for the info Paw.

OK then...Who's your mommy?

• 1 year later...

Funny,

In most states, homeownership is a matter of public record. The amount of taxes is also public record. You would think that this would be easy to investigate.

Humm

• 1 year later...