GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosie's handwritten note about the McMullen trial

IMF777

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That were real good, Linda. icon_smile.gif:)-->

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

Linda Z, you are too cool.... I kept thinking about what you said...regarding the 2 years is/are.....

Then I thought "17 years IS a long time to stay at one place....taadaa.... I wasnt sure that I had ever thought of the is/are thing and now know that I have...

I still LOVE Aunt C's hat!!!! Getting close to tanning time, and will get a great pic of it with some sun and a summer outfit, OK??!!

The decisions we make today form our future.

Act2:

You're too cooler! I look forward to the photo. Tanning weather was here yesterday...almost. It was 78. Today it's low 40s and they're forecasting snow/rain mix. Yuck.

Oh wow, Exsie. I'd forgotten all about that Way Style Sheet thing.

Linda

• 1 year later...
I just read this handwritten note Rosie faxed to TWI's attorneys regarding the McMullen trial.

"One trial down and one to go. It was good to come home with the victory."

The note continues on from there... http://www.excultworld.com/Way%20Cemeteries/Rosie_note.htm

Copyright 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Posting may not be copied or reproduced by anyone, including employees and followers of The Way International, Inc.

One down one to go??? ;)

Edited by dmiller