GreaseSpot Cafe

I can't thank God enough!!

mick

for getting me out of the f___king Way International , the lying stinking a___holes ... who can even believe that the word of God is the will of God any longer after all the crap... takes a lot of discernment ... of course the leadership help themselves and their rotten kind out after everything broke up ... what did they do for the rest of us peons ... very little, but so many continue to milk many as they were so admirably tought ... you'll answer for this a___holes!!!

quote:
Originally posted by outofdafog:

Hi mick,

Welcome and you've come to a great place to help you get through your anger and your feelings of betrayal. If that is what you want. I know we are all here for different reasons. I like paw's "buns". wink2.gif;)-->

Just a note: He registered in March 2003 icon_smile.gif:)-->

Yo mick,

Dig the "f___king"~~~ icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

the F. King

F. King

Oh I could go a riot with that one~~~

i am rather redface.gif:o--> that i have not seen that particular slang of the "F" word~~~

where the hell did I f king miss that one?

Even Lenny Bruce , George Carlin, Robin Williams, & Red Skelton(whoops)~~~

Mick, where did you learn that flavor of pronounced abreviation of the infamous "F" word?

Oh,

BTW~~~

welcome to the F___king Grease Spot Cafe

icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by excathedra:

so what signals ? he / she can't express themself a couple years later ?

who cares

Don't get excited it was just an observation since the person has posted before. But well said, who cares? Now praciceth(or whatever) what ye preach! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by excathedra:

quote:
Now praciceth(or whatever) what ye preach!

and that would be ?

Good question, I guess minding your own business isn't part of your vocabulary. But for someone who doesn't care, you sure have taken issue...what did I touch a nerve, or hurt a waybuddy? He-heh...I base this on the fact that no one ASKED YOU!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> too funny!

sorry signals. my whole deep meaning reply was that i thought it was nice of someone to welcome another whether they are "new" this year or "new" to them as of today....

i don't know mick from adam

as far as who asked me, or minding my own business, i thought this was a public forum

sorry i offended you