• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well,

2754503_5dd94b212a.jpg

Lavallee%20toast_to_isaac_newton_a.jpg

Salute.jpg

I figured when I reached 10,000 posts, I would say something profound. So here it is, ladies and gentlemen, direct from me to you....

come on, you see this coming, don't you?

any second now, here it is...

Something profound.

BAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha. I kill me.

Eat Snacky Smores.

:beer::dance:display-photo-04flip.jpg :D :eusa_clap:

But as soon as we post again it will no longer be 10,000 :unsure:

How can we save this moment in time? ;)

Congrats raf and chatty :)

It has been a pleasure reading your insightful blah blah blah

OK, I was promised BEER ... where is the BEER? :beer:

btw, it was nice of Kathy to let raf finish his 10,000th first ... then she came along right after ...

I guess you need a screen shot of the fireworks and your post with 10,000 on it Kathy ... save it is a jpg?

Edited by rhino

I'm gonna just keep posting here while my time is still good and it won't turn over to 10,001 (did you ever believe I would be happy about a post adding to another one) and say you guys were a hoot in that 'tacks thread. :biglaugh:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I went into another post anyway.

Bill, you are a nut.

Raf,

I am honored to have reached this goal (hmmm it is a goal ain't it) along side (or was that directly underneath) your post.

Most awesome!

CEEEEEEEEEEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE...

CEEEEEEEEEEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE

There's a party going on right here. A celebration to last throughout the year....

Do they know it's Christmastime COME ON!

THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE

CEEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Come on!

It seems wild to think I could have posted that many times but when I first came here I posted constantly. If I didn't post on every thread I felt like I was insulting the thread starter. But then I realized it was okay not to post everywhere and no one expected me to also. That actually made it even more enjoyable here because I took the pressure off myself.

But I wouldn't trade all 10,000 of those posts for anything. I have loved this place from the start.

:)

DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!! DIE "the"!!!

• 1 month later...