GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Later that day (DM possessed sighting) I decided to go fishing, for my tall tales had all but gone stale. "Why was I here again" I mumbled while trying to scratch an insect bite dead center in my back.

Convinced someone educated these fish since last I looked. I swear I saw a blowfish spewing out fresh worms for each to eat. You'd think they could have given me the courtesy to at least have moved away from my boat.

A bite! Am I too long under the sun? A bite! Reeling feverishly cursing that I not break the rod I see a glimmer of what, no way, what was that? And would someone tell me how in the world I could have left my hat in the truck.

Deciding to cover my head with the cooler and catch a nap I hear something knocking on the side of the boat. Pulling myself up I manage to lay my hand down on one of my better hooks @&*#%. When after my eyes adjust to the sun I see that blasted possessed creature glaring at me so close I can smell it's breath. NOT a pretty thing I tell you. This close I can see it nearly dwarfs the size of my boat. I decided I had enough tall tales to add to my spew so off I sped thinking my Evinrude sounded a little rough. When behind me I feel a tug and see that thing is hitching a ride.

Can't go any further, memories too intense! But now you know why my days have been so rough.

Bluzeman, As my motor labored to the point of fatigue I refused to look back. And would you believe that creature began to talk, "oh my goodness what have we here" I said to myself. Not wanting to hear its words I decided to start reciting my tall tales as they continued to unfold. Loudly so as to drown out that voice.

I recalled how I overcame the monster under my bed as a child. And why was it taking so long to reach the shore. The monster under the bed yes that was the thought I was just having. I remember one night I gathered up the courage to get on the floor and lift up the bed skirt. I know I saw movement there but poof all that remained was dust. I was praying it was something going not coming (old joke). And that was the last time I was ever worried about the monster under my bed.

Sidenote here: I know my fishing account may sound like I am a man but I am actually a frilly woman, felt it time to mention so you wouldn't think I was wimpy because of the monster story. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Now how can I duplicate that effort to rid myself of this creature hitching a ride? Maybe just maybe I could bore it to death. I know I have done that once or twice with my husband's reluctant fishing buddies. I proceed to start telling it my tall tales and upon pausing long enough I start to hear its words. It smiles this wicked smile with bad breath and all and starts to sing "She put the lime in the coconut, and drank them both up"....

Splash was the last thing it heard from me. How will I ever explain losing my husbands boat? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

I say, Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take...

All you Amazing Sea Monkey followers...I must tell you...

I think you are all certifiably insane...and I so belong here. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> ( I still do question the monkey spanking post by Whitedove...ummmm...too much violence for me) icon_frown.gif:(-->

Thank you for showing me the light of the Amazing Sea Monkey ways.

Feeling the love

Being the love

Living the love

Outkast were amongst the first groups to bring national attention to the flourishing southern hip-hop scene. Dre and Big Boi craft some of the most progressive and original tracks around, pairing intricate, highly musical production with articulate lyricism. Backed by Organized Noize's studio wizardry, the group's colorful, thickly accented descriptions of southern life transcend regional boundaries and strike a global chord.

Do a search for Outkast. They've been around for awhile but hit it big in the last year with the radio friendly and highly funky tune, "Hey Ya". It's has a rock feel and a killer chorus. It's been all over everywhere it seems, check it out! They wear various costumes and looks. The two lead singers actually have very good voices, sort of r and b stuff. I should add it's not quite G rated entertainment in parts, but it's such a silly goofy song it's good.

Yeah, like housisarockin' say!

There's a part of hip hop that's really humorous, the sounds. A lot of "rap" is just so over the top hilarious I kind of like it. As long as nobody gets hurt. The Amazing Sea Monkeys! are lovers, not fighters! And it's time to wage war!

Uh, hey. I'm your neighbor, right? icon_cool.gif Tell your neighor ya lub 'em. icon_smile.gif:)--> And swim......swimmmmm! It's all so amazin' !!!

Wow,

That was quite a response! Thank you brother Socks and houseisarockin. I just finished listening to Outkast...they surely have a different sound to them. I have heard the Hey Ya song on the radio and wondered who sang it. Now I know.

Thanks everyone.

I felt the love, lived the love and was the love while I listened to their music. I think Brother Strange is onto something here.

Houseisarockin...that was an amazing write up you wrote...wow...do you do this for a living?

Socks,

I lub' you my neighbour!

Can someone explain to me why that monkey that Whitedove posted is smiling while it is spanking another monkey ... and why the monkey being spanked is also smiling?

It doesn't seem there's any being, feeling or living love there to me. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->