GreaseSpot Cafe

Four Years Out

Oakspear

In August, 2001, the Central Region Coordinator, who also Limb Coordinator for Missouri and Nebraska, also doubling as Kansas City Branch Coordinator (of which Lincoln Nebraska was considered an outlying area) called me on the phone to tell me that I was no longer welcome at Way functions.

Several days before he, his wife and my fellowship coordinator confronted me about posting on Grease Spot. I didn't admit to anything, but countered with questions about Way doctrine that had not been answered despite repeated questioning. I ended the meeting by stating that either someone is going to have to explain it all to me, or the Trustees were going to have to back down from Martindale's teachings in WayAP.

My objections with much of what was taught in WayAP was documented in a letter that I had written to then-Trustee John Reynolds months before. Inspired by Igotout's letter to Rosalie the year before.

In the phone call RC/LC/BC Tom H told me that I was no longer welcome because I "didn't believe that the Trustees were leading the ministry in the right direction." Yeah. No .....

Oakspear-

It leaves me dumbfounded how ridiculous it all is.....They live in such a lie and promote blinding info.

I left in 2000.

It takes guts and Im PROUD of you for taking the initiative to call them to be responsible for thier words.....geesh!! they beat the h**l out of us to serve thier flesh....yikes

Be still..and know!!

Hot Diggity Dog, Oak!! Has it really been that long??

Life truly is better outside the walls of that crumbling Zion-wannabe, isn't it?

Instead of taking suggestions to change seriously, they just throw out dissenters and those who actually have good ideas on how to save the ministry. Funny since they come on here for ideas and suggestions now. How many things have they done, changed and taught because of what we've posted on here?? If only the innies had a clue....

CONGRATULATIONS, MY FRIEND!!

Oak,

I remember that day well. That same bc.lc.rc. idiot tried to tell us, after we learned of all the abortions set-up for Martindale and we had a talk we Paul Mosqueda regarding the meeting in Washington, (and much more coorboration) that we were to just trust the BOT. He gave us the same shpeel a year earlier....like they read it from a script!

there is no other word but Kool-Aid drinker....

All these guys and especially T+D H would be the first in line to suck down the Kool-Aid. They are non-thinking idiots. There are people in mental institutions that have more normal working reasoning faculties than those two! (and all the other drinkers)

How sweet it is to be free of all that crap!

Lianne

and Tom --if you lurk, you should know, there is help for people with such codependency like you and Dorothy exhibit.

quote:
Originally posted by Oakspear:

I ended the meeting by stating that either someone is going to have to explain it all to me, or the Trustees were going to have to back down from Martindale's teachings in WayAP.

I take it, then, that neither of these things happened? icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

George

G St. G:

Hah! No explanations, and as far as I know, they still stick with Martindale's teachings.

John Reynolds called me after I sent him a letter and told me that I should get together with TH, who would be teaching WayAP "live" in my city, and have him explain the doctrines I was having trouble with, since, according to Reynolds, TH would be "working the Word" in preparation for teaching the class.

TH told me that he didn't need to work the Word; the Trustees backed the class, and that was good enough for him.

During his teaching of the class he told me that, even though you couldn't scriptually back up Martindale's interpretation of Eve's temptation as a homosexual encounter with The Devil, it "must be" true because of what we know the Word says about homosexuality.

It will be interesting to find out what's in the new class they're coming up with, or if they have quietly changed some of Martindale's crap.

Edited by Oakspear

I think the leadership/bot at twi are Bored, Spoilt,Nothing better to do,probably why they get off on 'manipulating' other peoples lives.

Kind of reminds me of movies like 'Phone Booth'

and that Robin Williams movie where he played a photo express developer !!

This may be a good time to remind folks of "The WayGB".

On the night I was confronted by TH & company, they had printouts of several of my posts as Twyil. They compared some of the things that I was posting to things that I brought up to my "leadership" and saw enough similarities to investigate.

The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous!...

Martindale starts teaching stuff that should have been included in a Dean Koontz book and then the "leadership" is suposed to keep a straight face while they "support" it. In order to blindly follow lcm's teachings, one must either shut their cognitive processes down completely...or drink so much kool aid that their brains are totally saturated with it to the point that they resemble the town folks who were taken over by the pods in "Invasion of the body snatchers"...

In either case, these people live in their own little demented world, where up is down and left is right...after you are out for 18 years ( icon_cool.gif), wayworld will be so far removed from anything that is relevant to your life, that it will seem like a bad dream that happened a long, long time ago...I feel sorry for these poor chumps that still live in this little cruel world...not much future in investing yourself in a misguided cult that is dying.

Yep, Oak. The WayGB is alive and well.

Here in Florida they questioned every single believer one-on-one as to whether or not they were posting on GSpot. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Why? Why should it matter? What on earth could they possibly have to hide if they are truly an upstanding, ethical, honest, helpful ministry? Why the need to control people and information so much?

They also spent months trying to track down a letter that I sent to a friend at HQ. MONTHS!! The manpower, time and effort that must have gone into that is laughable. Adults snooping around and ratting people out like little grade school kids..... ridiculous and it would be funny if it wasn't responsible for ruining lives and families.

Ironic, isn't it? The Grease Spot cafe probably gives twi more public exposure than any other source!...too bad for them, it mostly bad.

...and there they are, checking it out...gonna find out who's readin' and writin' these nasty little posts...Scheesh, if God is on their side, why are they worried about a bunch of reprobate posters? I mean, the creator of the heaven and earth is directing this organization and they're worried about a handful of Grease Spot miscontents?

Reminds me of that verse in Acts (I think)...says something about "If God is behind this thing then our words will come to naught"...or something like that...C'mon Rosie, why are ya worried about a bunch of people who were either thrown out or quit? Now that you've accomplished the goal of word over the world...there must be millions of folks who stand with you, glorifying God for all the signs, miricles, and wonders that twi continually demonstrates...

...No, you say? Well, maybe you just need to renew your minds and believe bigger....yeah right. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->