GreaseSpot Cafe

SWF-EXWAY

likeaneagle

Hi

You all might think im goofy.......

I moved to the DC area 7 months ago and am pretty lonely.....anyone looking for a bud to hang with or touring or wine tasting..I dont have any family here altho some good friends I would love to find a good exway icon_smile.gif:)-->friend...private topics please.

Isnt this awful that I have to go this extent...

I'll echo Zshots sentiments. But this is northern Minnesota, not southern Arizona.

If'n yer ever coming this way, do drop in. But don't put it off too long if you do, cause winter is coming soon! icon_eek.gif

quote:
posted by ckeer:

Well down here in Ga SWF means Single Wide Folks

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I'm Headin down home to sweet home LA (Lower Alabama) for a couple of days I've been prommised some country fried steak w mashed taters and Ribeye and probably some fresh catfish from the dock,

You say when well have a BBQ. It won't even be BYOB (bring your own bubba/bubbete)

y'all come on down hear. Make it durring the summer and we'll picknick at the light show and fireworks.

And I aint takin bout watchin the neighbors cookin out at their trialer neither

ya know- you all to funny. Of course im thinking there are many people in this area.

Its hard to say.folks have scattered all over the country.......you all all are in the southwest.. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Mark- may take you up on that idea..altho, I just figured out how to get around the county and not get lost..what a road system..yikes

thank you so much

Hi Sudo

Isnt the memorial something. I took my daughter there last year and we cried. She is in Iraq now and she is very proud to serve, as for me Im tired of war...This place is so full of history. We need to still pray for our country...I sit one half hour from the Presidents oval office...wow.my heart swells when I go touring around..Its awesome

Did you get out to the outskirts of DC, Va is loaded with historical sites..there is alot to see and do. The Appalations are only an hr. from here. thank you for sharing your pictures.Hope you had a grand time here..Yes, It would of been nice to meet you and yours.

The Third Annual Weenie Roast is in October, Columbus day to be exact and yer more n welcome to come setaspell with us. So far we've had plenty of food but if we run out we'll just rustle up one of them midget deer that run around the place icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Seriously if you can come on down, no telling who might show up icon_eek.gif

or who might need bail money icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Likeaeagle,

I was impressed with the memorial. I had read criticism about it and didn't know what to expect but was very pleased. It was first class. I had a lady take a picture of my dad and me and told her afterwards that my dad was a WWII vet. She turned to him and said simply, "Thank you, sir". I had to hold back the tears. And like Herbiejuan said.. come on down to the weenie roast. I'll be there!!

Herbiejuan.. those are BONZAI deer!!!!!

sudo

• 2 weeks later...