Thrid Annual Southern Comfort Weenie Roast

herbiejuan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak,

Re:"Hey Sudo, are you still shooting for a mid-afternoon arrival?"

Just saw your post.. Yes, I plan to get up before sunrise (which will be no surprise fer you, I'm sure) Friday and drive in. I'll be lolly gagging around on the way there because it's such a beautiful drive but... I should arrive by 3 O'Clock at the latest. I'll have two 9 qt stockpots of stew to then warm up which I hope will be enough. One pot just barely made it last year.

Yeah.. if someone wants to bring cornbread, that would go perfectly with my stew. I'm looking forward to it. The scenery is always gorgeous that time of year and you know what?? It's just six weeks away!

sudo

Is the actual roast on Friday or Saturday? I only got a room for Sat and Sun nights. Planned to be there early on Saturday.

Do I need to adjust my schedule to be there on Friday? I don't want to miss anything!

And if we have pinto beans, we'll need bean-o if we're going to be hanging around together after the roast. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 3 weeks later...