GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi!

Frankee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Hey! I just had to duck! I almost got nailed in the face with a flying Hawaiian Delight Pizza, Spam and all! And yeah, thanks for the exciting welcome White Dove! Oh no!~ Here it comes again! This time it looks like pumpkin puke! Yikes!! Hey White Dove, is that you chuckin' that stuff?! Whoa! Nice to meetcha but-hey! I'm gonna go and get some anchovies in a second and stuff em down yer pants!

Well, let us just put that beef jerky on top of that PIZZA that has pineapple, Canadian Bacon, and SPAM on it. And then, what should we call it? Jerked beef seems to have come from the American Indians, so, does anyone have an innovative name for this pizza? C'mon, someone witty-er than I can surely come up with a new name for it, no?

Frankee

hi i took the advanced class in the early 80' in gunnison waferd for years thank God i got out cost me a marrage and kids but oh hell woops meant well lol i was once concidered "important " enough to be flown out to hq in ambassador 1 for the opening of the auditorem peace hope to heare from ex wafers i am

coolchef1248@adelphia.net

fell free to email

coolchef said: .....cost me a marrage and kids but oh hell woops meant well lol.....

===============================================

This is why I stayed, 'cuz I wasn't willing to have it be oh hell or well. Not to judge him/her, just not ok for everyone.

Hi Coolchef! It'sm e Frankee. Thanks for saying hi, and hi to you too!

So, are you a chef? Looks as if you must be. You probly know how to make pizza too. Hah!

And I am curious, why did you get flown in from the far reaches to HQ for the opening of the VPWWOWA? Was it because of your extreme talent in the art of cullinary delights? Or did you donate huge funds to the building of said VPWWOWA?

Well, welcome Coolchef, but as I have been warned, and now have seen reason for said warning, watch your head, these folks get really rough around here. Alot of them, or certain of them think that there was absolutely nothing good about The Way Ministry, even during the earlier days. The eighties were pretty bad though for sure. My best times were mid seventies, but then things got worse from there.

i know i am going to have fun here! thanks frankie!!

hell they flew me out there to flip wow burgers!!!! i wasn't even a chef then!!!

but really they flew a plane load of corps people to spend the weekend in new england for the purpose of witnessing and rather than fly an empty plane back they invited some of us selected few back for the weekend.it was red carpet all the way. we even had dinner with vp and mrs. w at thier house!!! what a blessing and honor at the time!!

i miss the sweet times i met many friends through the way and still have them today but we all ex's!! can you tell me how to get in on the chat room here i am somewhat not too darn savy on the computer

peace