GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi!

Frankee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankee,

What TOOK you so long to show up here?? We've all been wondering when you'd finally show up, dude!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Join right in, my man. Make yourself at home. It's like old home week family time around here.

sudo

P.S. We squabble some too.. icon_smile.gif:)-->

wish they would have told me to leave when I was a wow, would have saved me 14 years!!

welcome Frankeeeeeeeee,

where you from?? when wow?? where'd ya go??

all of the normal questions here,,,,,

jump right in,

join the show,

what a show,

here's your hat,

your an honerary Chatskateer!!

suz icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Frankee --- hey there. Pull up a chair, and welcome! How do you take your coffee? If'n you was a "bad wow", you've come to the right place. icon_cool.gif

And yes -- "P.S. We squabble some too.." icon_smile.gif:)-->

hey Sudo -- that has got to be the understatement of the year!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Well thanks for the welcomes. I like my coffee with cream, no sugar. And hey, I rember that song. That was Dan Moran was'nt it? That was a real nice song and everybody seemed to love it too. I really loved those days in the way when it was nice and people were loving. But boy when I went WOW, the girl that was our family coordinator was mean! Seems like things changed alot from that first year I got in the Word. Things really got messed up didn't they. I liked the pfal class though. Too bad about everything.

And Suz, thanks for the happy welcome. I was a WOW in California in 1976 but I won't say where because I don't want anybody to know where I guess. This is kinda new to me here and well I am not sure about it all.

When you post look at the little box above the white box you're typing in. Click on the one with the smiley and it opens a box of options, click on it and the face will appear wherever the flashing curser is (in the box). The other things have uses also, but that is the answer to the smiley one. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Faces > click on the little yellow smiley face on the top left of the "Reply" window and you'll get a selection of smileys, frownies, teeth and tongues to choose from.

Welcome...let me give you one valuable piece of advice: listen to everything that Sudo and I tell you icon_biggrin.gif:D-->....mwahahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by Frankee:

So, I should listen to everything Sudo and Oakspeare tell me? Hmmm, maybe I'd better listen to Chatty Cathy. She is probably prettier than you two put together! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Well, yeah she's prettier, but Sudo is one of the few here who can legitimately call himself "Doctor", and as for me...er...um...well, I was his room mate at two Weenie Roasts anim-smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Oakspear:

quote:
Originally posted by Frankee:

So, I should listen to everything Sudo and Oakspeare tell me? Hmmm, maybe I'd better listen to Chatty Cathy. She is probably prettier than you two put together! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Well, yeah she's prettier, but Sudo is one of the few here who can legitimately call himself "Doctor", and as for me...er...um...well, I was his room mate at two Weenie Roasts anim-smile.gif

Well Frankie (ie versus ee?),

Truth be told Oakspear the "mighty oak" and Sudo our "quiet curmudgeon" and dmiller our "diplomatic gentleman" are handsome as all get out they are.

But that was sweet just the same. icon_wink.gif;)-->