GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

quote:
Doze wrote: “It seems to me that if in fact Jesus Christ in the future will be teaching out of one of Wierwille's collaterals, God would be very reticent in allowing you (who apparently speaks for God) to say it.”
WAIT JUST A GOL-DERN MINUTE THERE MIKEY...

Is this what it has come to? or did I miss it earlier?

Jesus Christ teaching from the PFAL books?

(you didn't deny it in the post above this one)

quote:
Mike said: Have you ever wondered when Jesus Christ got born again? He left the senses realm before it was available. When did Jesus Christ receive faith. That too didn’t come until Pentecost.
WHAT??!!?? Jesus Christ wasn't born again... he was RESSURECTED...wasn't that mentioned in the PLAF books?

Dude... stranger and stranger every day in every way... c'mon... YOU ARE NOT YODA! YOU NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE!

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

what are Mike?... my statements? what the heck do my statements have to do with the trinity?

your postings here are "an assault on the error..." ...how about ravings of a lunatic?

and you didn't even answer the question about Jesus teaching from ...

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

You posted: "WHAT??!!?? Jesus Christ wasn't born again... he was RESSURECTED...wasn't that mentioned in the PLAF books?" in reference to my asking about when did Jesus receive the new birth.

You have given him a waiver, like he's God and doesn't need to get born again.

He did get spirit UPON him, like all the prophets, but he never got it as SEED within because that wasn't available until Pentecost.

He had God's seed PHYSICALLY, in his body and soul, but not spiritually.

WHEN did he get it? HOW did he get it?

The trinitarian notions you cary are that he didn't need to get it and that he already knows everything.

Edited by Guest

Dude, when you assume you really do the first part BIG. I posted that in response to your fallacious idea because he was raised from the dead, he was already God's son by seed... why on earth would he need to be born again...

quote:
He had God's seed PHYSICALLY, in his body and soul, but not spiritually.
hahahahaha SILLY HUMAN! pssst... Mikey... GOD IS SPIRIT!!! And he had it when he was resurected... you know, the whole symbolical thing about being 'born again', receiving 'new life'...???

And Mike, you continue to not answer the question about Jesus teaching from PLAF books.

Is that your stance these days? That when Jesus comes back, he'll be teaching from PLAF books?

If only he'd had them with him... the multitudes might have gotten tartar sauce or malt vinegar as well!

You aren’t reading my posts clearly. Go back and look for the answer to your question.

I’ve been pondering all these things for 6 years.

You’ve put about 6 minutes of thought, if that much, into it.

Give it some time, and study, why don’t you?

Edited by Guest

Posted by Mike:

quote:
"... During this time Jesus Christ teaches us, and this is why we have the PFAL books.

Do you see Jesus teaching us from a KJV?"

No Mike I don't, and neither do I see him teaching from PFAL or leading songs out of "Sing Along the Way" ...

Assuming he will "teach" at all, I don't imagine he will need a book to teach from -- much less a translation like Kings James, or even very much less the obvioulsy uninspired and flawed works of Wierwille. I see him much more likely to use a PFAL book as a blunt instrument to whack you upside the the head to get your attention.

Mike, what if Jesus does not come holding up a PFAL book? Are you going to argue with him and tell him to come back when he finally masters PFAL?

Jesus teaching from PFAL, not just absurd -- ridiculously absurd.

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"

Edited by Guest

Goey,

In the initial stages of his teaching us, us in our 5-senses understanding and perception, it is a 5-senses teaching out of physical books.

As we reach the spiritual stage we can then see things spiritually and his Father can teach us.

Like I said above, these things are all very new to you folks, and I understand and expect them to be rejected.

As you come back to PFAL and study them out you will see that they are the truth. Until then you are on the outside looking, not inside, but away.

Goey,

You wrote: “Mike, what if Jesus does not come holding up a PFAL book? Are you going to argue with him and tell him to come back when he finally masters PFAL?”

Well, I can ask you a similar thing.

What if Jesus DOES show himself to you and he IS holding up a PFAL book? Are you going to argue with him and tell him to come back when he conforms to YOUR traditional senses theology?

Edited by Guest

"It wasn't AVAILABLE until Pentecost. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike -- nope, it wasn't -- at least FOR US. Just like resurrection from the dead to Life Eternal is not available yet for us, but will be some day. Jesus has every right to BE THE FIRST-FRUIT. End of story. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

dmiller,

Jesus Christ is a MAN, and not God.

He had to go through everything that we go through to be our savior.

He needed the new birth just as much as we need it.

It was NOT available to him or any other man before Pentecost.

You have residual trinitarianism in you that puts him out of our reach and out of our situation.

You also have a kindergarten understanding of the new birth.

Are you spiritually born again or are you naturally born of pneuma hagion?

That which is born of flesh IS flesh.

We were born of pneuma hagion out from the Bible, which is in the flesh realm. Our new birth is really, from God's point of view only the first birth.

When we came out of our mother's womb, we were only body and soul.

From God's point of view that's not a real birth of a man, it's just a body and soul animal. When we received spirit seed THEN we were born the first time, naturally, fleshly from the physical/flesh Bible, via our soul operation of believing, a natural/flesh operation. It didn't affect our mind at all, and it remained a natural man mind. There still is a need for the spiritual NEW birth, in the soul category. We need to get Christ formed in there and then the old man nature can do more than be reckoned dead, it can REALLY die.

Here is something to study for RHST page 27 in the 7th edition, and pages 43-44 in the 6th edition:

“As we eat physical food to strengthen the physical body so we must have spiritual food to build up the spirit. Your mental faculties are not built up through the exercise of speaking in tongues, but your spiritual faculties are greatly strengthened. Things which are in the senses world cannot feed the spirit. This is a law of God.

“John 3:6:

That which is born of the flesh is flesh;

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

"This law works with mathematical exactness and scientific precision. Anything that is obtained through the five senses-seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching-is in the senses world and relates itself to the flesh. The Bible is in the senses world, and as such the law of God requires that the Bible feed the mind which is included in the Biblical word "flesh." So if the Bible is in the category of the senses world and thus can feed only the mind...”

Do you see how Dr TWICE on that page teaches us that the Bible is in the flesh realm? On page 23 of BTMS he teaches that the Word of God is spiritual.

Our first birth comes from believing the Bible and receiving holy spirit seed.

Our second birth comes from believing the Word of God.

There’s a lot of surprises awaiting those who come back to PFAL and really start learning the Word of God.

Edited by Guest

Mike,

quote:
Well, I can ask you a similar thing.

What if Jesus DOES show himself to you and he IS holding up a PFAL book? Are you going to argue with him and tell him to come back when he conforms to YOUR traditional senses theology?

Nice dodge Mike, but I won't dodge yours. I would readily accept my error and go with the program. OK, I answered your question, now you answer mine ...

And for the record Mike, my theology is far from "traditional". I see you are still painting everyone with that same broad brush of yours.

Goey

Edited by Guest

Mike,

quote:
Like I said above, these things are all very new to you folks, and I understand and expect them to be rejected.

Don't delude yourself. "These things" are not being rejected because they are "new". They are being rejscted because they are just downright stupid and idiotic.

Goey