GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

Tom,

Ok, ok, here's your apology, ...... PPHHTTHHTTHHHH!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Now I say let's bury it again.

... Waitaminute. ... "laid dormant from July 28th, 2053"?? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

My own secret sign-off ====v,

Rational logic cannot have blind faith as one of its foundations.

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

Edited by Guest

Groucho,

You wrote: “I honestly have to question Mikes motives for bringing this diatribe here. Wierwille was a fraud whose massive ego was "enabled" by people just like Mike who hung on every word of this imposter. Mike...don't you feel foolish?”

It's hard for me to comprehend how you can make that many errors in such a short paragraph, but you did!

I’ll only handle a few.

I brought it up because there are still people who never heard of it, and there are people here who have asked why I say it was lost, or who ask HOW it got lost. AND, I was honest about it.

“Wierwille was a fraud...”

Thousands of people today owe him their lives and abundance for what he taught to them, what he brought to them. I am one of them. I doubt if you could bless one hundredth the number of people Dr blessed, and you could NEVER do it as big.

Anything you were genuinely defrauded of was done by the devil and because of your stupidity. Get smart!

“...whose massive ego was...”

It is the case that Dr was VERY meek to hear God’s revelations, even when it went against all the structure of life Dr was born into. When was the last time you faced danger in order to bless people who largely don’t care much about you? I’ll bet your ego backed into a corner would be the very monster you think Dr’s is.

“Wierwille ... was "enabled" by people just like Mike who hung on every word...”

Just the opposite. I wouldn’t be surprised if back then YOU were an easy-to-jump-on-the-bandwagon type of person cheering Dr on at live teachings, just like you’re now on this bandwagon jeering him on. The crowd that welcomed Jesus in his triumphant entry into Jerusalem was the same mob yelling “Crucify him!” a week later.

Unlike that, back then I was reserved and wished I COULD indulge in the party of enthusiasm in those early years. I envied those who could hear Dr speak and just believe it on the spot. It took me years and years to believe him on many points. I had to do all this checking it out from every angle before I could move on it. I had to do this with almost every single thing in the class. Now I’m glad I did my homework early, because I’m enjoying the rewards early.

I saw the kinds of people you mentioned back then, but I wasn’t one of them. Take a discrete poll here and I’ll bet most posters were wild eyed and hanging on his every word. A discrete poll would be hard now, because I have stated how I think it will turn out, and people here want to do anything but prove me right.

The people who gave Dr too much trust and adulation are the ones most bitterly disappointed now. It’s like they never saw the verses that warn about trusting in man, but now they know why they were written.

Now, Groucho, don’t YOU feel foolish? Not yet? It’s coming.

Edited by Guest

Wait a minute, which Wierwille are we talking about? The "old nature" Wierwille, or the "new nature" Wierwille? Or maybe it was the clone who called himself the Scarlet MOG

apologies to Stan Lee

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

Edited by Guest

Groucho, meet Mike (ie., Smikeol), our resident psychotic. This fine in-duh-vidual ... get this ... actually believes (Yes Virginia, he actually believes this) that the PFAL that VPW came up with is God breathed. Ie., The Word of God. Sent to replace the 2,000 year old scripture whose 'warranty' apparently ran out, was corrupted over the many years, etc., etc., ad nauseum, ... whatever. (Think Book of Mormon meets Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon')

If you intend to try to persuade him out of his opinion, one word of advice. Don't. 'Cause you aren't going to succeed at it. Many here have endeavored to show him the flaws of his approach in countless posts. To no avail. At all. You'll get more mileage arguing with a Marilyn Manson/Goth fanatic as to why he needs to listen to Lawrence Welk music.

Here's one example of what I mean: "Thousands of people today owe him their lives and abundance for what he taught to them, what he brought to them." icon_eek.gif And here is an example of how much Smikeol wants to 'bless' people with what he has become with PFAL: "Anything you were genuinely defrauded of was done by the devil and because of your stupidity. Get smart!" Ahhhhh, now doesn't that just bless your socks off, keeds? icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> NEVER attributes any flaws or blame to Wierwille now, doesn't he?

Oh by the way, why do I call him Smikeol? Remember Smigeol the Gollum in The Lord of the Rings flicks who was *SO* obsessed with his ring? His preciousssss??

PFAL is Mike's, ... Smikeol's precioussssss!

I could email you a pic of the Gollum with a PFAL book that I created with Photoshop that many here got a kick out of, ... except Smikeol, of course. PT me your email, and I'll send it to you to enjoy. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

My own secret sign-off ====v,

Rational logic cannot have blind faith as one of its foundations.

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

Garth,

You left out some of Mike's best stuff.

We all know that vpw plagiarized huge sections of books from EW Kenyon,

BG Leonard, JE Stiles, EW Bullinger, and included them in "his" books

while failing to properly credit them like he was taught in college/

grad school. Mike's current position (after "they all were thankful to be

plagiarized" and "it's not plagiarism if he makes a few aside comments about

the material") is that God instructed him to plagiarize, and specifically

what to plagiarize and what to change. That God failed to tell him things

like "the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are synonymous" in the

process doesn't seem to faze Mike.

Jesus himself has endorsed pfal-and Mike's little project with it. In fact,

at the "Gathering Together" and points thereafter, Jesus himself will be

teaching, and using the orange book as a textbook.

vpw was JUST a preacher, he was "born with an overabundance of brains and

brawn", some sort of physical and mental paragon the likes of which the

world rarely sees. "Where he walked, the earth shook."

Sins and harming the flock are NOT sufficient reasons to doubt the credibility

of a man speaking for God-character does NOT count.

Regardless of all the errors in pfal, they can't really exist, because pfal

is perfect. So, all the obvious and less-obvious errors in the books somehow

don't exist.

Mike has viewed pfal as divine for over 30 years, but he keeps saying he

honestly evaluated it a few years ago.

There's plenty of others-that's off the top of my head.

============================================================

In case you missed it on page one of this thread,

here's my summary of this "last teaching."

"Normal Christians don't have any answers.

Only we do.

Our answers are in the PFAL class.

So, really work that class more and more.

It's the greatest learning tool out there

available for a Christian to use."

So, it was a commercial for PFAL.

He also mentioned that Christian leaders

are supposed to serve, not be served.

Considering who it was who said it, I

think this was a funny statement, and a

textbook example of "do as I say, not as I do."

Oh, I shouldn't have read this thread-- I think I need to avoid "MIke THreads" Not anything personal but my head is aching--Just Like It did when I had to listen in TWI.

PAragraph after paragraph not really saying anything--YOu could distill the essence of it all into 20 lines.

Obvously TWI means A Lot to you , MIke and that is great--But could you condense things just a little --PLease___

MO

(who Used to be Maure)

templelady,

Did you really read the whole thread, or just this one page?

Tell me, were you aware of Dr's last teaching before now?

I'd love to condense these things. They say the truth is simple, but I'm dealing with confusion, lies, entanglements, and counterfeits. Untangling the truth from such a mess can take time, and condensation is pretty much impossible.

Yes MIke I read the whole thing --I knew about Dr's last teaching--I was "in" when the whole SHeebang collapsed --I it took me and my family with it.

Less is more

Christ managed to get the essence of the entire Gospel across in the Sermon on the Mount

It isn't the amount of Verbage that counts

Words stand or fall on their own

MO

(who Used to be Maure)

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate1974:

Shouldn't there be a special "Mike" section in the archives for this stuff?

quote:
PAragraph after paragraph not really saying anything--YOu could distill the essence of it all into 20 lines.

That might just be the best description of this stuff that I've seen.

Pirate--the MikeHives, you were thinking, perhaps.......

templelady,

I thank you for your reading effort. I'm impressed.

Also, remember that Jesus taught his apostles much more than he taught the people. We were in leadership programs in TWI so that we could help the people. Like Jesus' apostles, we need more material to go out and help others.

The Sermon on the Mount is like a summary of the heart of the OT the people needed reminding of, to help them separate it from the heartless religion they were in. After TWI we needed similar refreshment, but if we want to go back into the Valley of Human Need we will need more material, just like the apostles needed more from Jesus.

Edited by Guest

A good writer should be able to condense his works to get the best bang for his buck. Time is precious and we don't have alot.

If you could be more precise and limit yourself to say 60-100 words per point then maybe we could have a discussion.

Def, Mo and others:

With regarding to the use of shorter more concise posts. I have been telling that to Mike for a number of months since he started posting here. It did not sink in when I first stared telling him this. I doubt if it is sinking in now too. Mike seems to want to stay as the poster child for PFAL insanity when taken to irrational religious extremes. Just a short time reading his posts has often discouraged even the most loyal Wierwille apologist. It just goes to show you. Everyone can contribute something. Even Mike.

Edited by Guest

just the typical lord of the flies pathetic cry for attention.

the price he pays for being a PFAL pariah.

look everyone!!! look at the abundant life that PFAL has brought to the great mike!

dosent he just inspire you all to follow him?

please mike! regale us all with stories of the abundants that PFAL has affored you!!

your prosperity!

your shining leadership!

the miracles you've perfomed!

the hearts and bodies you have healed!

all nine all the time!

please,please! PLEASE!!! MIKE!

SHOW US HOW YOU DO IT!!!!

a thing of beauty

http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/vp_DEATH.htm

I am showing you. It's in my other thread "Masters of the Word -- Mastering PFAL" and you're welcome to join.

I have a very comfortable life, probably better than most kings who ever lived enjoyed. My life is better than 99.999% of all humans who ever lived.

Plus, like I said above, I have a lot of data, and I'm getting more all the time. Learning is an exciting advernture. Have YOU had any adventures lately? I fully expect to grow into all nine all the time, now that I know what went wrong.

Edited by Guest