GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

• 1 month later...

Dear WAYGB,

I'm bringing this thread to the top just in case you didn't see it yet. I really care deply about you all who are still in The Way International. Instead of trying to hurt your organization or talk people into leaving it, I'm VERY much into seeing you all get things TOTALLY fixed there.

I realize that you folks have been reviewing the collaterals over the recent years, and I think that’s a great start, but the level of mastery that Dr. Wierwille told us to get to in PFAL mastery all to is far greater than a review. If you are reading this I’m sure you’ve seen my post on the Advanced Class ’79 segment 5 where Dr told us Advanced Class grads and students that we better increase the level of mastery we had then too. But just in case you missed it, I’ll make it easier for you than searching for it. Here it is again:

“I have set for our people, and it's set in the book on

‘Receiving the Holy Spirit Today,’ and people, when you

reach the Advanced Class, you ought to be able almost

to quote this line for line. You should have mastered

this book by the time you get to the Advanced Class.

If you haven't, you better get busy and do it - work it

to where you understand the Word of God in every facet,

in every way of it's utilization regarding the holy

spirit field - all of them, you must know this book, in

and out. But I've discovered as I've worked among my

people, and even all the grads of the Advanced Class,

there still are areas where we got to push ourselves.”

I also want to tell you that I was not being facetious in my salutation. My use of the word “dear” is very, very sincere. I care for all you folks as much as I care for the people here. We were ALL gathered together by God Almighty into the PFAL class. The adversary has thrown us ALL for a terrible loop these past 20 years. Please give my BEST regards to President Rivenbark and the other leaders there.

I well remember Rosalie from the late Seventies when I worked there at HQ. This wont help my relations here at the Grease Spot Cafe at all, but I want to say here anyway that I always liked her, and I also always liked her voice and accent. Southern accents are like music to me. I also think that Rosalie’s SNS teaching in the late or mid 80’s about her family was very good and touching.

I long to be together with you all someday SOON!

It’s not too late for all us grads to FINALLY obey our father in the Word and come back to PFAL and master it.

Agape,

Mike

Edited by Guest

"Finally obey our Father in the Word."

A) I never went out to disobey God OR His Word.

Even if everybody here whipped out all my sins,

I've this confidence-that I've a better track

record on doing "my utmost for his highest" than

certain leaders who felt free to exploit their

positions (to name but one problem).

B) Our Father in the Word.

Ooooo, our Father in the Word.

A nice title to bestow homage and worship on a

man.

Find anyplace in the Bible where it says we're

supposed to CALL anyone that?

Abraham is our Father in believing (Romans 4).

Our Father is in heaven-God Almighty, once and

for all.

Was Christ divided? Did Paul baptize in the name

of Paul?

Even vpw admitted on tape that he didn't die for

us.

"...but I didn't die for you.

*man's shout from offsides* It was Jesus Christ!

You said it, man!..."

The one who gave out that himself was some great

one was Simon the sorcerer. Philip preached that

CHRIST was some great one.

Edited by Guest

WordWolf,

Don’t forget to include Abraham and Paul in your condemnation.

Romans 4:11-18

And he received the sign of circumcision,

a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had

yet being uncircumcised:

that he might be the father of all them that believe,

though they be not circumcised;

that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only,

but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham,

which he had being yet uncircumcised.

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham,

or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void,

and the promise made of none effect:

Because the law worketh wrath:

for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace;

to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed;

not to that only which is of the law,

but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham;

who is the father of us all,

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,)

before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead,

and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Who against hope believed in hope,

that he might become the father of many nations,

according to that which was spoken,

So shall thy seed be.

I Corinthians 4:13-16

Being defamed, we entreat:

we are made as the filth of the world,

and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

I write not these things to shame you,

but as my beloved sons I warn you.

For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ,

yet have ye not many fathers:

for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Wherefore I beseech you,

be ye followers of me.

1 corintians 4

says lests read it here:

"For though ye have ten thousands instructors in Christ, yet you not many fathers.

maybe vpw was an instructer in Christ of which Paul states there is plenty and not so special... maybe.....

clearly when Paul says

be ye followers of ME he means ME meaning Paul.

so you take that and say vpw is like Paul so we should be a follower..of him.

where does it say that? This idea of modern day "gift ministries" with the title is really WRONG! so cult talk.

That is the idea that began or accelerated the people worship cult to the max oo he has a gift he is allowed to abuse etc.

bull.... people think they are so much than what God says their position is in life.

Life with God is spiritual which means something bigger than a man. What makes you think God needs YOU? this gift ministry idea allows the egos to get rabid . OOO did they want to touch the hem of Paul or did they run from fright thinking he would/could murder them for believing in Jesus Christ? hmmm?

God and His people can not be defined by these simple little understanding and needs of those He created..

God doesnt need mankind to do His work...

Maybe vpw did ....

Paul got into trouble for killing christians for being religous to his sect and God showed him who was a bigger more powerful force clearly.

That is the lesson. Not who or what "father" in the word is ...

Paul had to deal with God when God played His hand,,, haha this is a story of being most humble to God almighty not to a man..

God gave him a gift alright.. blinded him ..lol

The gift ministries available today are spirtiual not man made ... and not because someone was good enogh to get promoted to do it mostly becuase someone is humbled to the point of not being able to refuse . ... God is God he doesnt need man.

Jesus christ asks us to love one another, not worship one another. Sure God will do whatever it takes to make it known HE is God and your not , some just keeps refusing to believe it..

mike, come on, it's not too late for us to obey our father in the word ?

quote:
I'm VERY much into seeing you all get things TOTALLY fixed there.

mike, i'd be really into your getting your head totally fixed. i mean it. you should pray to God for yourself.

how long have you been thinking this way about mastering the master's stuff ?

ps. anyone - is rosalie called president rivenbark or reverend rivenbark

Edited by Guest

Mike,

Paul was speaking to the Corinthinans as a father because he had initiallly brought the Gospel of Christ to them. By his personal and direct preaching they got saved. They were made Christian's by his preaching of the Gospel. Paul then entreats them to "be ye followers of me".

This entreatment is further qualified in Chapter 11 verse 1, where he says, "Be you followers of me, as I also am of Christ. In other words, "Follow me as far as I follow Christ."

MJ got it right. VPW was an instructor - and a pretty bad one by his example. He did teach some good stuff at times but the bulk of it was not the Gospel of Christ. Some of it crossed purposes with the Gospel of Christ.

I doubt that Wierwille, like Paul, directly "fathered" too many with his preaching. Others did that - those that went out on the field and actually preached the Gospel of Christ within the confines of TWI. That in itself was difficult.

I got saved long before PFAL as did many others. Wierwille did not bring Christ to me. He is NOT my father in any sense of the word.

Follow Wierwille? Many have, and look where it got them. I mean the MOG mimicks. They are pathetic and mindless immitators. Many became tyranical and hurtful - "even as they were led."

Follow Christ instead. Master the teachings of Jesus and follow his example. If you must follow a man, choose one who follows Christ by example as well as by word. Wierwille missed the mark.

Wierwille is dead and gone, yet by his example, has left us a legacy of how NOT not to follow Christ.

Goey

Edited by Guest

Goey

I stand corrected it was Jesus Christ who opposed Paul and brought him to a life of service for those he persecuted. I said God because I was in a hurry typing.. Jesus is the one running the show God made Him the King for us.

Jesus Christ doesnt have those nasty little "sin issues" (or flesh)either you must debate away Mike...like vpw.

I think the fact he was a man and didnt sin and no one eles can ever say that is enough to consider Him beofre what any man will say or do.

You can either chose Him and the bible story about what He did or keep agruing for a man like vpw or any other one that wants you to adore him before the Christ of mankind.

It is your choice.

People, people, people, you're missing it here. Power for Abundant Living is God's Word. It's the whole package. Like a boxed set of CD's at the record store. If you really want power, honest Godly power. If you've just got to have it. Power for Abundant Living is the ticket. Lets stop being door mats for Jesus and start going to work on the devils head. God gave it to Vic. Vic gave it to us

THE ANVIL-GOD'S WORD

Last eve I paused beside a blacksmith, door,

And heard the anvil ring the vesper chime;

Then looking in, I saw upon the floor,

Old hammers worn with beating years of time.

"How many anvils have you had," said I,

"To wear and batter all these hammers so?"

"Just one," said he, and then, with twinkling eye,

"The anvil wears the hammers out, you know."

"And so ," I thought, "The Anvil of God's Word

For ages skeptic blows have beat upon,

Yet, though the noise of falling blows was heard,

The Anvil is unharmed, the hammers gone."

Author Unknown

Edited by Guest

seaspray--have you noticed anything strange in the Twilight Zone recently????

seriously--let's just you and me pretend that I speak the language of the Laplanders; don't laugh, they exist--and you don't happen to have a copy of Pfailllee in that language--watta ya gonna do?? you do have a copy of the NT in Lappish, though... watta gonna tell me, where are ya gonna start????

Edited by Guest

quote:
Originally posted by seaspray:

People, people, people, you're missing it here. Power for Abundant Living _is_ God's Word.

quote:
Revelation 22:18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Somebody's GOT to be a liar... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I hear Seaspray cranberry juice is good for bladder infections.

Oh, maybe that's Oceanspray.

Or, maybe MalecatSpray.

A man spoke, yes, spake with all his power

"Hear, a people three, here is the Word!!"

As butterflies rule the gentle breeze & flower

The proclamation landed on the speaker's turd.

But nay, say the spray, the mighty spray of the sea

Seeing but not things clearly defined

How long shall you make bee-honey until finally

Your brain functions as God designed??

I am ironman, hear me roar ...

Edited by Guest

Mike: That's ridiculous. Besides, the record in Jeremiah 36 didn't have a proscription against adding to the Word at that time.

PFAL is most definitely not God's Word. Even with a Wierwillian view, there has been no change of administration between the epistles and today, so PFAL does not have any authority to contradict any prior revelation. Since PFAL contradicts the Word and itself in many places, it does not meet PFAL's own standards of being God-breathed. Therefore, it isn't, QED.

Gee, Mike, if PFAL is the Word of God, and since Wierwille based a lot of his teachings in there on it currently being the Grace Administration, if the administration has changed, then PFAL is false, and therefore not the Word of God. If the administration has not changed, then the contradictions between PFAL and the rest of the Word disqualify it from being God-breathed under its own criteria, and therefore, again, PFAL is not the Word of God.