GreaseSpot Cafe

Passing of the skunk pelt revisited

pjroberge

This was a topic I originally posted many moons ago.Time to revisit it.

When LCM was made president, VeePee put the skunk pelt on LCM to signify the transfer of the mog position.

I have never read about Rosie have the pelt put on her to signify her taking over as the so called spiritual head of TWI.

If she is not the wog, who is the wog/mog of TWI? And where is the pelt now? Is it on display in the glass case still? Or is it on Rosie's wall like other hunting trophies?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Edited by Guest

I don't know where it is, but I do know that she is the President of TWI, not "the teacher". They are keeping the "positions" separate to prevent any one person from having "all power" for what it's worth. This is also the reason given for why there is no one person who teaches at each Sunday service. R--o M--n---i does teach at all the WC meetings, though.

One day in the distant future, the claim of Mog/Wogship of the then president will be a subject of heated discussion. He/she will be forced to

document if indeed he is the rightful heir by

an unbroken line of Skunk Pelt recepients. The

masses will rise up and overthrow such person,

because said pelt "skipped a generation."

Edited by Guest

Something is very stinky about all this pelt passing. Who was the originator of the sacrad pelt? Who gave it to V.P? I think the Native Americans would be highly offended to know that a skin of great honor was used to adorn such dishonorable people.