GreaseSpot Cafe

At what price?

Catcup

quote:
Originally posted by A la prochaine:

We were Scammed... icon_eek.gif

You came back!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Nice to have you again. I was just thinking of you today and wonderin' where you went?

Glad you decided to pop in!

Sorry to derail.

Thanks ALP,

Had to return briefly when I saw the possibility of leading songs in the pompous...I mean, promised land...

Ala

It must be Freudian. I must really like him.

CC-

I am sorry you have to deal with an "innie" as a spouse. How awful... And I am sure they are praying for YOUR deliverance!

Wewerescammed

Welcome back and you can lead songs. (But you will have to check with the new Way prod Manager - CoryDJ)

Are you related to Scammie? I miss him too.

Ala, Wahington W, Catcup and Dmiller can run international outreach.

Cherish Child you up for new Prez? We can have our first meeting at Outandabout's house.

Owning a home does NOT preclude you from being asked to host various and sundry events in your home. You are still asked if you would be "blessed to" have fellowship, host a class, have meetings, have a witnessing coffee house, etc. at your home.

I would think that having one spouse in and one spouse out might have an effect on the frequency of that happening, but if both are "in" then it is a common occurence.

UH, People buying a home (with mortgage and all) consider the home "owned" but the twi(t)s consider it debt and say that you do not own the home, but the bank does.

The word "own" is totally subjective in the twi(t) mind. The twi(t)s do not owe money on their property, so your argument does not really come into play.