GreaseSpot Cafe

The WAYGB: Fact or fiction?

pjroberge

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya WayGB,

It's so nice to have the option of coming here or not. Reading and posting or not. Something you don't really have the option to choose between, do you?

Your people are assigned to to read and report back on these posts and others are forbidden to come here (but the TWI website is okay?) under penalty of becoming possessed. No choice either way, is there?

When talking to your computer and justifying the abhorrent secrets of TWI gets old, we'll gladly welcome you. icon_wink.gif;)-->

With all of the spying that the WGB has done on the people both in and out. Wouldn't it be funny to find out that they have been monitored to.

Cordless phones being picked up on scanners set to recive supposidly bloced out 800 and 900 mhz scanner areas. Also with the right ham radio, anyone can pick up on cell phone comversations.

And who's to say that someone who was planning on leaving TWI didn't plant a listening device in someone's office or in an area used for staff meetings and is collecting information on them??

I have seen miniaqture listening bugs that can transmit to a reciver up to a mile to a mile and a half away.

Tom, maybe they should figure out a way to use their snoop/deductive skills against the acid queen. You know kind of like that old Robert Redford/Paul Newman movie Sting. If they are smart enough they may even figure out how to walk away with a sack dinner brimming over with gorp and pbj's. LMAO!

There is no longer any official "Ban" against internet surfing or reading anti-Way sites. Nothing, in specific is being said about people's internet habits. It's part of the "kinder, gentler" Way's strategy for retention. However, I'm sure that they keep a keen ear out for "traitors" on these sites and do everything in their power to accurately identify the malcontents.

Now, this is not ego. It's also meant as a joke ref. about "Threadkillers", but TELL ME this is not the end? icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

Or maybe I wrote the above and filled people with fear. what a bad ol wafer. argh. heh heh

icon_razz.gif:P-->

Yes, you are so correct. Perhaps I am a little too tired.

Learning,

WayGBers probably make up a pretty funny bunch. My memory of people in charge of being scared of "the world" did some of the dumbest things. For example, (I mentioned this on another thread) all the twig/fellowship coordinators were told via EMAIL to M&A the internet. :-D Unless they've hired an outside firm to deliver a clue to them, they're probably not very sharp. After all, what was the typical education level of the corps you knew? Most of the them that I had met were basically unskilled labor pretending to be "workmen of the Word."

The last comment is directed at those in or recently in. I realize there folks with solid backgrounds at one point. When I left though, the barrel was pretty empty.

quote:
Originally posted by Cherished Child:

There is no longer any official "Ban" against internet surfing or reading anti-Way sites. Nothing, in specific is being said about people's internet habits.

I remember a teaching by a corps member before I left TWI about how he lets his daughter use the internet, but under really strict supervision. The idea was that "the adversary" is out there and wants to trick kids into going to be raped by old men and whatnot. So there was definitely an adversarial slant towards the internet, but they had finally started grudgingly accepting that it was useful for research for schoolkids.

I think LCM made a HUGE mistake by telling people not to surf the web.

When my 3 year old tells me not to go into the bathroom ("No mommee! Go 'way!), I have every reason to suspect he did something in there that I'm not going like, right? (Right!)

LCM was no smarter. He ranted about not going on the internet unless it was for a specific purpose. Get what you need, he said, and get off it.

Hummmmmmmmm..........

I knew something was brewing - it was Waydale! Waydale was so easy to find. I remember it was so slow going at first - there would be like five posts a day.

Now-a-days they don't tell people to go on the net because everyone knows about Greasespot - those who are in TWI and out.

WayGB shouldn't be so worried about who's posting what - they can't see who's reading what, which is more important!

Ted - my best to you, hunnie! (__!__)

quote:
WayGB shouldn't be so worried about who's posting what - they can't see who's reading what, which is more important!

So true, Chas, so true! I was reading stuff on here for YEARS before ever posting. I got an awful lot of questions and teaching topics from here, though. They never suspected a thing.

So much for that spiritual perception they are supposed to have. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->