GreaseSpot Cafe

How many lawsuits are there?

wonder1

Currently there are 6 lawsuits right now and 3 more including a possible class action that are rumored to be upcoming:

1. Peeler case which is in the depositions phase

2. Mine which is early discovery phase

3-6 Are oppositions which are the equivalent to a lawsuit filed by a group called The Way International Ministries to prevent TWI's registrations of 4 new trademarks

simpleton:

No doubt there are a ton of lawsuits that TWI has been involved in.

The ones I mentioned answered wonder1's question about current lawsuits that TWI is actively involved in which is 6 with 1-3 more being discussed in addition.

TWI's lawyers will be getting a large amount of TWI's follower's Abundant Sharing in all these lawsuits. I wonder how TWI's followers feel about so much $ being used on lawsuits "to move the word"....

Hey Rosie,

One lawsuit down one to go huh?

oops, two to go

oops 6 to go

oops 7 to go

Your god is sure helping your cult prevail......

Perhaps you should reconsider serving your god mentioned in John 10:10a ? The God I serve created your god, and I am quite convinced his power trumps your god's.....

Edited by pjroberge

It is remarkable that a national News media outlet did not pick up on the Martindale fiasco and run with it. I saw what the reporting did to Henry Lyon's in The National Baptist Convention in the late 90's. Was TWI considered small potato's by the media? It would make a great expose' on corruption and the havoc wreaked upon people lives. They are "International" or so they say, but only coverage I have heard of is local newspapers in the region of HQ