GreaseSpot Cafe

Free CD From Ted

TED Ferrell

A year or so ago I put together a CD that has a few of my older tunes and some newer ones.Should any of you like to have,I will be happy to send the CD to you FREE of charge.All you need to do is email me your mailing address and the CD will be on it's way.

My email is ferrellsplace@cs.com

God Bless

Ted F.

Act2

Looking forward to meeting you and hubby someday in the not to distant future That is if I can find a hat ha!ha! Thanks B.

To all that have responded thus far your CD will

be in the mail soon It's guaranteed to chase all varmits and pests out of your home.

Ted

Hi Ted

You bet that I want a CD of your music. Be expecting an email from me after I put this post on the cafe.

I always enjoyed your music. It's also nice to have someone as nice as you offer something really great for the people here at the "Cafe".

Also I had the chance of hearing you and the group play and sing when I was "WOW" in Wyoming in the early part of '80 in Casper, Wyoming. But that was a whole other lifetime ago.

Thanks again for making the generous offer.

Ted -- got yer confirmation e-mail. icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Now -- can't wait to get it and see if I can do fiddle/mandolin/and banjo breaks along with it. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Always did love the "ministry" music. More so because of the "heart" of the folks who wrote, and performed the songs.

I think it was on the other thread that someone said something to the effect of "the best songs never made it into the studio".

Looking forward to hearing those that did. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Ted, you men wont have to wear a hat. Just the ladies, considering that we both have SEVERAL to choose from.

Looking forward to finally meeting you in person someday real soon.

BTW, Bill is playing a 'gospel' gig along with a few others on July 10. Sure wish you could be here and enjoy it with us.

And he is playing at the Southland Greyhound Dog Track on Aug. 14, in celebration of, who else, but ELVIS!!!

Hi All;

Dmiller since you are a bluegrass man I am sending you 5 of my studio tracks on seperate CD with leads open so you can fiddle away .enjoy

aCT2 Tell Bill he sure has it together sure do like his music

Tommy Z.Lord help you if you get accused of sounding like me ha ha.

To all of you that have requested my CD they will in the mail real soon.

God Bless You All Richly

Ted F.