GreaseSpot Cafe

lawsuit

wonder1

Why the harsh look into my "pattern", do you work for the CIA? I am just curious to what has hapened. And yes I had to drop from posting due to a situation I can not talk about. Nothing about this site or anything, just some commitments I had to do first.

Wonder1,

Just ignore the "keepers of the gate/St. Peter Ckeer,"etc.

Ask away, if someone has answers that actually answers questions....like p roberge(regarding the lawsuits,) then fine, if no one answers you with a straight answer...FINE. But your "hit and run" posting asking for answers without sharing any of yourself is bound to bring out the "protectiveness/paranoia" of most ex-wayfers.

Your question @ the redeemed time analysis sheets pretty much answers that you were not or have not been all that "involved" in twi. Up until about 2000, all of the way corps, fellowship coordinators, and (depending on how "committed" the fellowship coordinator is) each household believer) were REQUIRED to fill out a 'REDEEMED TIME ANALYSIS SHEET' and submit it each week to their immediate leadership.

The sheets chronicled exactly how each minute of each hour, of each day was spent. For the corps and fellowship coordinators, we had to fill out 2 each week. One was how we had spent the previous week, the second was how we INTENDED to spend the next week...and of course then we compared how we THOUGHT we were going to spend our week, to how we ACTUALLY did spend our week.

Since I don't know anything about you, or your twi involvment or lack there of....that is the best explanation I can offer.

Have more questions? ASK AWAY.

We promise to try and play nice.

ROR

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Strange:

It means we'd like to review your "redeemed time analysis" sheets. Please pass them to the front of the room.

or... do you mean you don't know what they are?

What do you mean "redeemed time analysis"?

quote:
redeemed time analysis

I never heard of *em*.........

Heard about WC doing those 15 min blocks, never heard that term.........

Maybe this means I wasn't *in* as long as I thought and it is just a bad dream from the *90's*,,,,,,,,,,, icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
The sheets chronicled exactly how each minute of each hour, of each day was spent. For the corps and fellowship coordinators, we had to fill out 2 each week. One was how we had spent the previous week, the second was how we INTENDED to spend the next week

The price "leadership" had to pay. (sigh) I never heard of these forms either, but I was out in '85.

Guess my time "in" wasn't worth counting! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Bobby Ewing in MY shower?? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Before kicking him out, I would wanna know if my ex gave him a key to the house! anim-smile.gificon_razz.gif:P--> anim-smile.gif

dmiller,

Early on those sheets were just for the corps, later on, in the mid to late 90s, the were still for the corps but the more zealous corps......they took it all to the mthhhdegree! So, count yourself blessed.

As far as Bobby Ewing....I don't care if he rides a magic carpet to Wilmington NC,,,,,,my shower is plenty big enuf!

ror

ROR -- TY!! --(counting blessings here) anim-smile.gif

My shower is small. But if I found a certain-female-country-singer-you-all-have-heard-of in my shower, I wouldn't be kicking her out.

NOR -- would I suspect my ex of giving her the key! icon_wink.gif;)-->

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->