GreaseSpot Cafe

Step out into the street, Mr. Lynn.

Cynic

quote:
Originally posted by pawtucket:

Satori,

I honestly don't see what the problem was with that post. I haven't been able to get in touch with the mod either.

I generally copy a thread into a private forum so that I have the original in case there is an error. I am going to show the other mods how to do that also.

Thanks again Paw.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Wait 'till the Weenie Roast dmiller, when ya get the privelege of meeting me in person. icon_wink.gif;)-->

I couldn't resist...but I knew you wouldn't get offended anim-smile.gif

Hmmmmm. The Canadian border is just 120 miles from me. Should I run for it now while I have the chance? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by houseisarockin:

"Watchin' the Apologists roll in..."

I'm a mere occasional armchair e-pologist. If the LSG fellows can't step up and handle me, their eisegetical guns probably would quite markedly fail to clear their holsters against a first-class apologete such as James White.

quote:
Originally posted by Cynic:

quote:
Originally posted by houseisarockin:

"Watchin' the Apologists roll in..."

I'm a mere occasional armchair e-pologist. If the LSG fellows can't step up and handle me, their eisegetical guns probably would quite markedly fail to clear their holsters against a first-class apologete such as James White.

So few words yet you forced me to go look up who James White was. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_smile.gif:)--> And you are not the e/a-pologist I was referring to. icon_wink.gif;)-->