GreaseSpot Cafe

If Rosie & Donna... VP's judgment was how good?

JustThinking

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Imogene Allen was a tyrant and anti-people, making her ill-suited

to run the Bookstore-requiring her to interact with people all

the time. Her personality made work in that department MUCH

harder than it needed to be...

Amen and amen...she was a tyrant and controlling woman. I worked with a girl who waited MONTHS for her boyfriend (who worked in the Bookstore) to get permission from Emogene to propose marriage to her. Emogene specifically told him to wait until she gave him the go ahead. And then she conveniently forgot until she saw them together one day. After that, she actually called him into her office to give him permission to propose..... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> Now that's a damn disgrace.

quote:
Imogene Allen was a tyrant and anti-people, making her ill-suited

to run the Bookstore-requiring her to interact with people all

the time.

But it makes sense, in an odd sort of way.

Perhaps Howard sought a personal favor from vic, in order to give Emogene something else to keep "busy" with, besides Howard.

Kind of like a "hobby".

I have read so much on this site that leads me to believe (without knowing any of them) that they were certainly bitten by a snake and a Poison One at that!

Their venom is second to the god of this earth marking their flock through distruction. I Thank God they have been without success to many.

Let's put this to rest and move on. RFR and DM are not lesbians. This is a fact and I personally know this to be true. They are as close as "sisters". That is the essence of their relationship and I would stake my life on it.

If anyone of you would like to continue to slander their names, you are worse than you accuse them of being. I suggest you find another scapegoat whose reputation you would like to destroy.

PS I am not a fan of either of these women, nor do I pretend to like either of them, just FYI.

Well, I think we've all learned that the "love of God" can take various forms (not LOL). But I've heard it both ways from people, but who knows really? Does anyone suggest we call them and ask "hey are you gay?" Hmmm.

I say drop it.

Jan

Well, this assumes a lot.. that they have a reputation worth saving to begin with.

A charge of lesbianism would be MILD compared to what's actually "on the books"..

Accusers of the brethren

Enablers of a SERIAL "rapist"..

dividers and destroyers of friends and families..

the list could go on and on.

Their "reputation" isn't worth a pile of dung.

quote:
Deut 13:13: Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known

Lessee.. who fits THAT description?

I remember loy's presentation like it was yesterday.

1. Out from among YOU.. that fits.

2. Withdrawn the inhabitants- exhibit extraordinary leadership "ability".. that one fits

3. "Let us serve other gods".. sure got loy to serve HIMSELF.. and US- the bot, and leadership..

Interesting..

Perhaps the almighty was trying to tell loy himself something personal.. something going on right in his own back yard, before the roof really caved in..

I think things are far worse in that stinkhole than we first imagined..

ah yes.. and the "bribes carry devil spirits" thing..

How many "bribes" were marched through loy's office, motorcoach, and other locations?

I think he took his problems out on the wrong crowd.

I just wonder.. is it possible he was on to something, until vic put the freeze on the "seed" stuff?

If so, wasn't vic just so "spurtual".. "cmon, boy, time to get on with something else.."

Maybe it belongs in doctrinal, but I think the subject directly reflects on vic's judgement..

quote:
I have read so much on this site that leads me to believe (without knowing any of them) that they were certainly bitten by a snake and a Poison One at that!

Their venom is second to the god of this earth marking their flock through distruction. I Thank God they have been without success to many.

Very descriptive comments, Sadie..

quote:
2Ch 13:7 And there are gathered unto him vain men, the children of Belial, and have strengthened themselves against Rehoboam the son of Solomon, when Rehoboam was young and tenderhearted, and could not withstand them.

I dunno if loy entered his presidency in this fashion, but "they" sure turned him into a fainthearted, miserable SOB..

Still doesn't excuse his actions.