GreaseSpot Cafe

What do you "yes you" want to do to the Way?

year2027

MJ you are right when you said:

quote:
and besides every podunk town has some little scam going on in it where people are taken

and they love denial

it's such a warm fuzzy safe place, until it all comes crashing down

and then the excuses

and more denial

or whatever

but...

it sure would be nice if twi would admit, even in an roundabout way

that they are human too and have made mistakes

They really should close down the Ohio facility and relocate somewhere with better weather. I mean shoot if I was running a cult I'd at least pick someplace with decent weather and a decent view of the ocean or sumthing...

Oh and form a seperate non profit to see after that elder housing you suggested

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to have TWI, CES, and CFFM all get together and collaborate on getting back to basic truths of the Word. That's what I'd like to see happen. I've talked to people in CFFM and CES and they are agreeable to such an idea. But many people such as Doug McMullan and others have talked to TWI without any success so far.

I could not, in any way, shape, fashion, or form decide to become a part of TWI as it is right now. If there was an honest effort to clean up the doctrinal error and get rid of sinful practices, then I would reconsider.

I don't hold any grudges, animosity, hatred, resentful, or bitterful toward people in TWI. I don't consider any TWI followers to be stupid or brainwashed. I simply think they have too many erroneous doctrines, engage in too many sinful practices, forsake spiritual matters for "physical details", have leadership who doesn't "serve", and exercise too much control over people's lives.

quote:
I'd like to have TWI, CES, and CFFM all get together and collaborate on getting back to basic truths of the Word. That's what I'd like to see happen. I've talked to people in CFFM and CES and they are agreeable to such an idea.

icon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_confused.gif:confused:--> CES agreeable to getting back together with twi?? That's news to me.

I don't think that one is going to happen.

CES would be agreeable under the right circumstances. No authoritarian structure. No adultery. No law of believing nonsense.

CES temporarily joined forces with Dale Sides group. CES temporarily joined forces with a church in Florida, I believe.

CES has shown themselves to open to a number of different groups. Obviously, CES would never agree with simply merge with TWI with TWI as it is currently.