GreaseSpot Cafe

What do you "yes you" want to do to the Way?

year2027

God first

Dear friends

Yes what do you want to do to the Way?

Would you like to burn it down?

Would you sale it to the Morons or another Church?

Would you build it biger?

Would you turn it back into a farm ?

Would you ect ?

And what about the leaders of the Way?

Would you forgive them?

Would you give them a red nose?

Would you give them better cars to drive?

Just what would you do good or bad?

Now some may have to write things like this

"I f*.k them *. or somthing like that?

As for me I would do nothing to the Way or its leaders

Because it would not change anything

My heart is all most heal now but the pain I had feel would not be like it was never there

So I choice to move on and leave them in the dust

with love and an holy kiss Roy

unless you want an holy hiss whatever that is

Honestly,

I could care less what those morons at that place do.

I would LOVE to see them all leave, disappear...whatever.

Then, I would love to see all the buildings dismantled (except for Weirwille home and the barn) and the materials used to build a recreation center/auditorium in the town of New Knoxville...GAAAAWWWD knows..those poor townsfolk having to put up with that place all these years.

Then, I would love (absolutely) to see the farm returned to the Wierwille sibblings. Either they could sell it at that point and someone have a go at farming that prime agricultural land once again or one of the sibblings could make a living at working the land if they were so inclined.

That's my dream.

Have everyone involved with TWI made aware of how devilish and harmful the doctrines are and how much they were lied to.

Expose the rotten people at hq and in the wc who helped hide all the filth.

Give people a chance to leave with financial assistance from the coffers of TWI - much assistance, not piddly sprinklings of pennies.

Buy homes for people forced to sell theirs and set up retirement accounts for those who were counseled that they should rely on God and not Wall Street for their future.

Throw those deceptive people from hq & the wc still involved who hid these things and allowed the hurt and destruction of lives (even if it was just by not doing anything to stop it) out on the street.

Give the land & the farm back to the Wierwilles and hire professional home help for Mrs. VPW.

I don't hate them and I'm not bitter, but I pity those who are still blinded and think they are doing the right thing. I feel sorry for those who have lost family members and those who are truly alone because they only have TWI to fall back on.

I do hope those who did wrong will get what they deserve and that we'll get to see it, but I also realize that God says justice is mine and it will be rectified even if I don't get to see it.

I think Roy offers some wise advice. Just get on with our lives without twi which is in itself

the best way of getting back if you feel you need revenge.

Move on. Tell your story so others may learn and you may heal. But move on, use your God given talents that were either stifled or exploited by twi. Stop being a victim. Let go of the bitterness which only keeps you in twi's prison without bars.

quote:
Originally posted by oenophile:

I think Roy offers some wise advice. Just get on with our lives without twi which is in itself

the best way of getting back if you feel you need revenge.

Move on. Tell your story so others may learn and you may heal. But move on, use your God given talents that were either stifled or exploited by twi. Stop being a victim. Let go of the bitterness which only keeps you in twi's prison without bars.

Wino, this is one of the most profound suggestions I've heard on this board. I heartily agree, sir.

Roy some words of wisdom from Mr. Dylan:

Don't wanna judge nobody, don't wanna be judged,

Don't wanna touch nobody, don't wanna be touched.

Don't wanna hurt nobody, don't wanna be hurt,

Don't wanna treat nobody like they was dirt.

But if you do right to me, baby,

I'll do right to you, too.

Ya got to do unto others

Like you'd have them, like you'd have them, do unto you.

Don't wanna shoot nobody, don't wanna be shot,

Don't wanna buy nobody, don't wanna be bought.

Don't wanna bury nobody, don't wanna be buried,

Don't wanna marry nobody if they're already married.

Ya got to do unto others

Don't wanna burn nobody, don't wanna be burned,

Don't wanna learn from nobody what I gotta unlearn.

Don't wanna cheat nobody, don't wanna be cheated,

Don't wanna defeat nobody if they already been defeated.

Ya got to do unto others

Don't wanna wink at nobody, don't wanna be winked at,

Don't wanna be used by nobody for a doormat.

Don't wanna confuse nobody, don't wanna be confused,

Don't wanna amuse nobody, don't wanna be amused.

Ya got to do unto others

Don't wanna betray nobody, don't wanna be betrayed,

Don't wanna play with nobody, don't wanna be waylaid.

Don't wanna miss nobody, don't wanna be missed,

Don't put my faith in nobody, not even a scientist.

Ya got to do unto others

quote:
I think I would simply like to erase them from the memory of my family and a few friends.

You would have to quit talking about them to accomplish that. It's not possible to forget something you constantly talk about. That's the biggest reason why they don't go away. That is why I always close my posts with the following:

WTH, I think you're exaggerating with "constantly" in your posts. You probably use "always" and "never" in arguments too, lending less credibility to any point you might want to make.

Lindy has TWI in his face whether he wants to or not. If his family would realize how much they've given up and how badly they've been duped then his answer might be different, but it might not be.

There are reasons behind what people would like to see happen and to judge those reasons is absolutely incorrect and crass, imo.

quote:
Originally posted by What The Hay:

quote:
I think I would simply like to erase them from the memory of my family and a few friends.

You would have to quit talking about them to accomplish that. It's not possible to forget something you constantly talk about. That's the biggest reason why they don't go away. That is why I always close my posts with the following:

Lindy not talking about TWI would cause his family and friends to have TWI erased from their minds? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

I really dont care what goes in some podunk town in Ohio that much anymore--it seems like 10 lifetimes ago to me anyway-and besides every podunk town has some little scam going on in it where people are taken - I suppose....

If it were in my power I might make all their buildings into some sort of elder housing one day for all the people who whittled away their earning years serving them-----and I'd give the farm back to the Wierwille kids

I don't think I would do much of anything either. Like Oeno says, living your life without them is a great way of avenging yourself, should you feel the need. I like your idea too, JT, of building the life boats. icon_smile.gif:)-->

If I wanted to attack, I guess I could claim "biblical precedent" -- since I'm David, and they are a "Goliath". If I knew where my slingshot was, I could start looking for 5 smooth stones. Wonder if I'd find any in the fountain of living waters? icon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_razz.gif:P-->