GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI Conspiracy Theory

Mister P-Mosh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracy theories - remember the former senator, PFAL grad, whose campaign manager had the bright idea to superimpose the word 'sex' over his picture during his re election campaign? Real subliminal and secret-like so it wouldn't be 'noticed' but would get the message across that short, pudgy politicians are the sexiest thing since butter? Oops.

It's fun to riff, Jonny. I don't want to hurt people's feelings though. You don't either I'm sure. There are many things I've not posted here in jest about TWI that only a few would 'get' because somewhere in the back of my brain there's a place that says 'no'. They're absolutely 100% true and some include me in the joke, but there's a slight chance that they could drop a bomb on someone in the process and I just don't want to do that. Why do that? It's not necessary.

The downfall of any conspiracy theory involving the Way though is that the Way has failed so miserably. It's like watching a movie - "The 3 Stooges Take Over the World!" You know going in it's going to be messy and there's going to be some bonks and splats, but you also know that the Stooges aren't going to take over anything, they're too dumb. They'll end up making fools of themselves and be no better than when they started and the ending will just be a deflated payoff of them poking each other in the eyes or something, "the end". The Way's story is more serious than that but the end result looks pretty much the same to me.

See, like I said, Freemasons talking about their goodness again icon_smile.gif:)-->.

Okay, Galen, your question is, "What did we ever do to you?" You mean besides wrongly implying that I brought up Freemasonry again? Nothing that I can think of.

I didn't bring up Freemasonry, Mr. P-Mosh did; I was alluding to his original post that started this entire thread.

Okay...the Masons (free or otherwise) are a front for the Illuminati who are a front for pagans who are a front for guys in fezes and clown suits who drive antique cars to raise money for children's hospitals who are a front for saaaaatan...did I get it right?

No, no, no, Oakspear - all is as it seems to be.

No one would ever think of fooling anyone else, nevermind have an extended hidden agenda, especially clowns, and most especially rich clowns. And it is the most absurd idea to think that any two or more of the richest families in the world would ever agree together to pull off an economic/political strategy that would make them look like they were doing it for the common man when really they were working for their own self-interest.

Not to worry; people are all altruistically working for the betterment of all mankind. All men aren't really liars. Power doesn't really corrupt, and absolute power doesn't really corrupt absolutely. Well, maybe in Dr. Wierwille's life it seemed to work that way, but all the rest of the powerful people are on the up & up. The idea that the most powerful people actually control anything is rediculous. Live & let live; that's their motto. The fact that the vast majority of people throughout all history have been royally screwed out of a decent piece of the pie is just because of a crazy series of accidents.

Families don't work together to maintain and increase power. If they did try to screw the little people, they would be honest about their dishonesty, & come right out & say haha, screw all you little people - right?. But they're all nice people.

Satan is not the god of this world; he doesn't control its systems. Why, this is the Age of Aquarius, man. Up the global village! Up the U.N.!

Boy, I'm really glad all the people in power are, you know, nice!

Peace, peace.

• 4 weeks later...

Thomas Heller:

"But since you asked, I believe the idea is that they are used as a front for the illuminati as they work to bring to pass the "new world order" which I think is bad idea."

Well they were a big moving force behind 'public education', and are still kind of proud of that. They do provide lots of educational scholarships, and the 'speech-therapy centers', 'Language-disorders' centers, 'eye-sight' clinics and all tied closely with public ed. So to get reffered to one of those many centers for treatment, a child needs to be reffered by the public school system.

I used to argue to effectiveness of public education, being a Home-schooling parent and all.

But anymore their focus has entirely shifted to their lack of recruitment and dwindling membership rolls.

The main 'thrust' of their movement toward that 'New World Order' was Public Education and the ideal that bringing the literacy level of the common man up to a higher level was in itself a worthy goal.

Now they sale off their properties and close their temples trying to stay 'liquid' to maintain both the scholarship-programs and the speech/eyesight/language therapy centers.

Even the 23 Shrine Children's Hospitals, are reduced to 22 as they try to maintain funding. To provide to the public free medical treatment for children and children's disorders seemed like a nodle and worthy goal. But only as long as they can maintain the flow of money to afford such. No federal money has ever been used, no public funds, only what Shriners can raise. But they did 'perfect' burn-treatment and burn-centers, and discovered the importance of Folic-acid for pregnant women.

quote:
1) The Horn of Plenty - Every meeting, we passed around a big phallic symbol that originated in ancient Greece. Depending on which story is earlier, it either came from Zeus pulling the horn off of a goat, or it came from Hercules pulling it off of an opponent who transformed himself into a bull. In any case, it represents fertility and abundance. That can be made obvious, as it's effectively a symbol of a penis that is "fruitful."
I bet we can trace even this back to the days of Nimrod and Semirimis.

I mean what's the difference between this, and worship of the Goddess Abundantia?

We even see Goddess Worship in PFAL...

a.k.a. Power For Abundantia Loving...I mean Living...