GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Tune

Raf

21 hours ago, redrock and blues said:

"Working from seven to eleven every night.  It really makes life a drag, I don't think that's right."

"But, baby,_____(title) _____ ________ ____(four words), I'm about to lose my worried mind, yeah."

9 minutes ago, redrock and blues said:

"But, baby,_____(title) _____ ________ ____(five words), I'm about to lose my worried mind, yeah."

OOPS!  Correction........The title is FIVE words, not four.  I have trouble counting on my fingers sometimes!

Clues:

The music press dubbed the guitar player as "the hammer of the gods".

The song is on the third album.  The first 3 albums were titled I, II, III.

The drummer's nickname was Bonzo.

The guitar solo is arguably one of the best in rock n roll.

Looking back on those clues redrock and blues I should have noticed the group anyway.  Albums I, II, III, drummer's name Bozo.  I love Led Zeppelin and now its makes perfect since, but I've never heard of Jimmy Page being called "the hammer of the gods". 

4 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Looking back on those clues redrock and blues I should have noticed the group anyway.  Albums I, II, III, drummer's name Bozo.  I love Led Zeppelin and now its makes perfect since, but I've never heard of Jimmy Page being called "the hammer of the gods". 

It was from a book by Stephen Davis titled "The Hammer of the Gods: The Led Zeppelin Saga".  Published in the mid 80s.

23 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always thought a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling...

Bump.. I fixed it (though) for you.

My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right' Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night? When everything's a little clearer in the light of day And we know the night is always gonna be there any way
. Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting .
Started out this morning feeling so polite I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling

George