GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Tom,

Back that truck up and let's off load some ice cream! I got a wicked case of the munchies.

Dot... I do have the music playing softly... its... its.. (lemme look at the CD case)... its Acoustic Alchemy.

Do ya like it?

I got the volume down low.

I was thinking of Stevie Wonder's album, Songs in The Key of Life

"Isn't she love - L -ee"

"Isn't she mar - vel - ous"

Ah... back when music was music

hey ....party on ya'llll

yep been here in oklahoma for 17 years now (here in oklahoma "ya'll" is plural for youse guys... or youse, or you uns, case ya didn't know, thank you Dorothy) and I swear if I ever get my truck fixed I'm otta heer ...

broke down on me passin thru and (17 years ago) and da um parts is hard to find...

well I see th gangs all here... been a long time ..... ooo I see the mints are all arranged just so... never could figgure that one out...

ole craiggers got the mints just right but seemed to miss the part about tresspassin... what part of "thou shalt not" didn't he get anyway!!! oh yeah stupid me... I obviously just wassin spiritual enough to "handle it"...

but hey it's really great to be here with some old friends... new friends... and soon to be friends... LOVE the snow cones BTW!

EX how do you know my sister in law?? 11th was junior to th 9th I guess that would make some sense...

haven't talked to Bill ooppsss REV Bill and Fran in .... lessseeee over 6 years. Since my fathers funeral Jan 97. Funny thing is he calls our sister from time to time... well as everyone knows I'm POSSESSED noe that I've left the "household" and haven't died!!

Isn't that the story???? if you didn't die it was cause you're possessed so naturally the debbill ain't gonna off you!! no sirrreee!!

Wow... so much talent in the room carpenters, musicians, refinishers, refinished musician carpenters!

I may be in and out on the party, get called away to actually do a little work now and then. Had to reduce the staff by one last week so now I'm busier than before but I can still be here.

yes yes yes TRISCUIT... I believe I remember now a little cream cheese a little strawberry jam yes a sweet treat it was too!!! (Grey... just who are they? ...really)

GREAT idea Grey... I think it's time for a little music from our guests...

I don't know their name Al... but they always play their video on the plasma tv's at the big electronics store to demonstrate the surround sound systems... hmmm... there's always a crowd standing around.... at least that's what I hear...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

Leave it to TGN to find a hot girl band!

And Al, Triscut has your name on her.

Sorry to hear about your possession and all. I hear the debils do not like snow cones so, you better eat up.

Vickles, I think you can find a nice center piece at the flower shop. Maybe something with forget-me-nots so we can all celebrated our "old friendships"

TGN, I think your Way builder must be on acid as he is ruining what is left of Ex's chair, do not let her see what he is doing.... She will have a cow.

Haven't heard from our food planner, so who would like Lobster? I would love Lobster with melted butter. Anyone else? Maybe we should have it catered and each of us can choose.

Tom, can you eat meat? Fish? I have only seen you eat snow cones and ice cream.

Al, what would you prefer? Lobster?

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix

[This message was edited by Dot Matrix on October 20, 2003 at 19:13.]

Edited by Guest