GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Hey, Suz!

You are a full-fledged sister of mine... you and I got history, together icon_wink.gif;)-->

About Paul, no. I was in the San Fran area just a couple of weeks ago for 3 days. I went down to one of the homeless areas (but there are so many...) and I did not see him.

Frankly, I do not know if I would have recognized him, even if I saw him.

And Suz, it is ALWAYS good to hear from a friend from yester-year!

Love back atcha!

Hey Ex.. How are Ya!!

I am glad you are here, too!

You have never bitten me... nor I you... I guess that means we don't have devils. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Frankly, I HATE biting and devouring one another. It just saddend me to come back here and find such an uproar... or at the least subversive discord. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Thanks for responding.

aaawwwww ex, I hope you feel better!!!

Suz, I love ya, please stay you are a part of this also!!!!

I don't like to fight, I have enough of that in the world.

I hope this thread will get started again. I haven't been in much because I was working quite a bit.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Hey Dot!

I am trying to read their banner in the front.

Are they having a sit-in because they want better "equipment"?

I mean like, what kinda equipment? Do Ya know?

Better Paint and Canvas for their protest signs?

Better Ball Bearings for thier in-line skates?

Softer "ASSFAULT" so they can sit-in more comfortably and not hurt their "equipment"?

I have to laugh To Gray when you say we have a history. I remember when you and your lovely wife came thru IC and I shared my birth slides. The look on your face afterwards....Yeah, I guess we do "share a history"

I miss you all, this working for a living is for the birds!!! tweet tweet

love,

suzie

Dot:

V-H-S! V-H-S! V-H-S!

I can hear the chants.

By the way, I have a bunch of beta I do need to get flipped over to a CD. Movies of the kids when they were young. All my Beta stuff is toast, now. You still got a player that works?

Suz...

You gotta quit bringin' that incident up... How am I supposed to say I am having some clean fun on the pooter and you keep remidin' me that I've seen you naked? icon_eek.gifanim-smile-blue.gif

Just kiddn. I'm not embarrassed. Got any new pictures with your clothes on? icon_razz.gif:P-->

Dot,

Not just me... the WHOLE in residence gang in Ind. Campus when she showed her slides!

Actually, it was pretty cool. Not many people have enough love (or lack of embarrasment) to share something that intamate (child birth)just to try and show others how wonderful it was.

Her doing that, helped inspire my wife and I to invite some other people to witness our 3rd child's birth. It really astounds most people to see it live and up close if they never have before.

It really is the closeset thing to an everyday miracle I have ever seen.

hey that pic reminds me of the lady I was bless patrol with. She was in the 9th corps, I think. Does anyone remember her? She was really super tiny and the wind was blowing really hard and it took all we had to keep her from blowing away. Nice crazy lady.

Really, I don't know why that reminded me of her and I just remember that one time of doing bless patrol with her.

Maybe she was one of the earlier corpse that was going through retraining? I think that was 4th corpse or was it 2nd?

Gosh it was so hilarious though with her going with the wind. Its just one of those things I will never forget!!!!

I thought the picture was of Chris Geer!!!

kinda looks like him to me.

No new Pic's yet TGN, but thinking we will

get some of me and geo in our dress up duds

that we are wearing to the holiday party we are

going to in NJ this month.

Will have to send them to Paw to post them

tho since we don't have a site to post pictures.

will work on the dress rehersial and let you

know. I won't bring up the slides anymore, I promise.

I do have to tell you something tho Vic, when Geo and I were getting married, we were at corpse week and once we were having lunch with some of the old gang, Dave MqQuillin, Hal Smith, Paul Hurlburt, Chris Gremlich, You might have been there also to Gray, but someone turned to Geo and said, "do you realize George that we have all slept with your wife?"

we all busted up laughing, they lytrally meant SLEPT too, those that were wow with me or corpse with me....the wow year we all HAD to do this stupid campout every weekend with our craiggers wannabe bc, so I slept with most of the single guys....and Hal and Chris, in class, we slept together,,,,well I SLEPT, they did their damdest to keep me awake.

Once my head bobbed forward AND back, I remember Phil Diasparra running up to me during break asking if I needed to be ministered to for whiplash.

I think God kept me asleep so it didn't fry my brain. Well that and getting up at 4am and trying to stay up past 9pm!!! And having 2 kids, they all added to me sleeping during class.

So don't remind TGN he has seen me nakeeee AND slept with me!!!

My lips are sealed....lol

suzie icon_biggrin.gif:D-->