GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Welcome home, suz...glad to see you my friend!!!

I guess we are taking amtrak to everett in july and doing a round trip. We then will rent a car to do all our travels around there.

Would love for you, geo, bob and myself to do a little sight seeing if you want to. Or leave the guys together and you and I go traipsing around...hey that sounds more like it.... anim-smile-blue.gif

There are a few people I would love to go see if they don't come for the weekend at your place.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

we love to do pike's place market and the waterfront when guests are here. You saw Mark's pictures of Seattle, they really show the beaut of our pretty city. Funny cause San Fran always gets raves about their waterfront but it has NOTHING on ours.

anyway the train should be kewel, you can relax, enjoy the scenery AND the kids can move about the train.

I have been talking to some local exwayfers and they will be joining us so it will be a party on July 10th no matter what!!

be there or be square,

all you 11 corpse are welcome!!

love,

suzie

OH gosh suz, I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see some old friends!!!!! I hope they remember me....lol

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

Suz

You are in Seattle? I have not been but it is gorgeous in all the pictures.

I tried to convince the hubs to move there but he said it was gloomy. I like it a bit over cast and that to me is cool. I really loved what I have read and seen of it.

flag.gif

Edited by Guest

Yes it is the most beautiful place in the US but that is my opinion. Whenever, I've been away and arrive from over the mountains I cry of the beauty of the whole scene. The gloomy part is worth it for all of its beauty.

virginia woolfe

Hey Vic,

I even have Geo getting ready for our visit. I told him I have invited everyone on GS for the WCCC (West Coast Coffee Campout) and he was saying he will help get the back yard ready for campsites, fire-pits, plug-ins, etc so we can be prepared if folks bring their 5th wheels, RV's etc. We all are to old to do the sleeping on the tent floor anymore icon_wink.gif;)-->.

I told him we have you guys as house guests and others coming just for the day (July 10th) so we will see IF he actually does anything or just talks about it (like normal) but at least he is SAYING he will help and he can't say, the old husband standby, "DUH I didn't know you were planning this....".

So we will for sure do some touristy stuff, and any of you guys reading can join in the weekend of fun and frolic AND good coffee....

love,

suz

Ps for you llth corpsies, I just saw Shelia McDonald yesterday. She is now Wedner, has been for 20+ years, anyway she was 9th corpse so thought you 11th might remember her pretty face!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

PNW=Pacific NorthWest

never heard that??

oh btw for those of you that are still freezing your fannies off,

the weather here has been PERFECT.

The mountians showing off in all their full glory, the temp aprox 70ish, slight breeze,

ahh the PNW, so pretty,

paradise for sure.

love,

suz

• 1 month later...

It's been almost 21 years since we graduated. I've thought about you all thousands of times. It's nice to wake up and smell the coffee here (Instead of that instant cr@p we used to drink in the kitchen of owens hall) I was booted out in 89 and haven't seen any 11th corpuscles since. My love to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Dot Matrix was 11th corpse, but she has been a bit absent from posting for a few days.

There's all kinds of threads about the current state of affairs (and I use that word as a double entendre) of TWIt. Check the "About The Way" forum.