GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Yes, I remember Jeff Hess by face and spent time with him.. I have my girlfriend or should I say my fiancee coming in on Thursday for a month to do some bonding. She is coming from Australia and I am excited. We met on the internet on Chritian cafe a couple of years ago. I Have been to Australia twice and went to Tassy last time around, I am so excited. Can Ex correct my grammar as she worked in an office with PAT. Where did she go anyway.

guess whose birthday it is today !!!!!!!!

((((((((simonzelotes))))))))))

we're so glad that you were born cuz if you were not here

we could not see your smiling face or hear your voice of cheer

it's hard to say god bless you to someone who doesn't exist

especially on your birthday you would certainly be missed

so happy happy birthday from a family so dear

and if the lord should tarry we'll be singing to you next year

♥

Edited by Guest

Now I lay me down .... Daaa!!! THAT'S not it!!! Lets see, Happy anniver ...., nope, not it either ...

Uuuuhhhhhh ...

We welcome you to lolipop land ... oh dear...

Simonion, you and all those you house in the upper sto-rey, have a GREAT birthday!!!! I'd send a rent-a-gal, but you'd probably witness to her. Gee, you gotta be getting pretty old now, huh?? Wouldn't it be sumthin if we were back in res .......

Happy bday, you foul-mouthed sailor !!!!!!!

Don't let your field lay fallow,Fellow....I hope you've been reading some good books on the benefits of abstainance...Don't do anything you'll regret or feel guilty about later...Remember,God is omnipresent and He's always watching...What you and your Aussie fiancee do when you're together is nobody's business but your's,God's and the rest of us here at the 9th corpse cultfe....

Mellowtripper, just ask yourself one question before you go getting all sweet on this gal:

"Is this BEST??"

You see, it's not a battle between good and evil, it's a battle between good and BEST!!!

Ask also, "Where have those lips been in the last _____ months??"

Or maybe, "Would I want someone to do THIS to ME????"

Just walk in love, mah people, eros love ...

Any chance of you recording your innermost secrets and intimate times with us, your household??

As it is written; Behold, all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do."

Simonion, I am again getting that mind picture of Rosi-lie with her hot pant set ...