GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

((((Excie))))

There's that hug you needed. Btw... come closer to the window... ♥

((((niKa)))) tanks fer the smooch... almost thought you were gonna smack me one for being such a smarty pants! But you're too kind!

And in case you were wondering, I wasn't looking for a kiss from a fellow... just playin with words. And if no one else were here, it would be doing so by myself... but that's not as much fun.

Edited by Guest

sorry, fellow, you are right, I really try not to post things in poor taste. It was supposed to be funny...something that was said often at the office.

Figured since Simon has met me, he would know it was to be funny and to change the subject as he requested.

Didn't mean to offend....

Simon it is all good. I am challenged to understand all of the Aussie words so she brought me a paperback on definitions of words. It blows my freaken mind that their English is not out English. And their words are not our words nor their ways our ways. Where have I heard that at? Anyway all's well. Especially the down under part.

Hellozipper, you are the example to us fellow sippers of the way of a man with a maid. And not a man-made maid, either, although sometimes that might be preferrable, like on a Sunday afternoon while trying to watch a football game.

I'm hungry for a pack of gum, like Jesus was for a fig ...

Where's my love Sexie??

Where's Krasowski??

Where's Cramer?

Where's Quass??????