GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

hi my loves

there are 5 star generals barking out commands in florida (tootles what do you know ?) and new york

simonzenextyear nice to see you. i thought you had copped out (again)

all this yummy talk mexican food and beer. i think i got revelation that we're supposed to gather together and party until the gathering together

shadow me there rev. TT

♥

we can all meet at my suegra's restaurant... no offense to ourseestorJard, but she is a wonderful cook (she's from Chihuahua you know)... AND... for the morning after the gathering together til the gathering together party (shall we call it the gtttgtp?), she makes some of the best menudo (good for the hangover ya know?)...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

GTTTGTP

Hey Tomas, mis abuelos were from Chihuahua tambien! That's where I learned to cook!

Menudo at your suegra's restaurante??? Muy bien! Nothing better for a hangover. I can still make the enchiladas and sounds like seestor Nika has the warm chips and salsa.

Cold mug, lime and salt rimmed...Negra Modelo...mmmmmmmmmmm TGIF...sounds like party time!!!

Arriba!

Jardinero

Nika:

I learned how to cook just throwing things in the pot and tasting, so don't use recipes - - and I make tamales the same way. But I think I do have a recipe somewhere. If I can find it, I'll email it to you.

Alfie:

I love you the mostest of the sick kork also (Bullinger). icon_wink.gif;)-->

XXXOOOXXX

J.

You know, I just posted on the "What do you do with your Sundays now" thread, and it got me thinking.

I really am so glad I am not in TWI anymore.

The ONLY thing I miss is you'z guys. And I do miss the fellowship we had in our early days.

But this posting site brings back great memories and gives me joy to hear that so many of you all have moved on and are thankful like I am.

I also hurt for some of us who had to go through things many of us were not even aware of, things that cannot be totally erased.

My thanks to God, and to all of you, for making life exciting and a joy once again.

Tom:

Thank you so much for saying what you did! You are a sweetheart. I'm glad, also, to have had these threads to play on.

Sometimes, at Corps Week or the Rock, I used to just sit in one spot and watch to see who'd walk by. Sometimes I'd call out and say hello, but at other times, I was just glad to get a visual on them, and know that they were okay. After leaving the ministry, I missed that. Greasespot has, to some degree, given it back.

You might say that the Greasespot Cafe is kind of like an e-Rock.

Love you, man!

"Be just, and fear not."