GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

excie-

I laugh every time I see mini me. I loved the movie, I know rather silly but thats me. But whats even more funny is my dog had 8 puppies a couple of years ago and one of the pups looked just like her. We nicknamed her mini me. lmao

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

i friggin adored that movie !!!!!!!! the 2nd one was even better with mini me in the backpack.....

i am flipped out about your puppy's name

i dont' know...... things like this make me think there is a god..... you know or a mini me god icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

i love you

♥

tuttley, click here http://www.cffm.org/docs/cff_info.htm

then use the scroll bar in their little box. go all the way to the last picture and then count up 4 and you will see our brethren singing together

wendling has a cigar in his mouth and is holding money in his outstretched hand

♥

Edited by Guest

MissBeeHive... you named your little puppy after MyseestorEx?

Reverend2Ts... Jeff is the extremely red one with the glasses... I just figured that Bayleaves was the one on the right (in the picture with all of the folks with their mouths open wide so as to receive the puhnewma hog eeown)... I guess that's not too clear though, their mouths are open in all of the pics!

Simontheloaded, please report to the library and re-invent the dewey decimal system... also, there's a leak in the roof over in the corner...

I wonder if Jeff still has that SAAB Sonnett?

... confusion will be my epitaph...

Edited by Guest

TomStrangeBrew, my dog's name is duke but I usually call him dukie boy and sing the duke of earl song to him. Exmysister posted a very cute pic of a baby and puppy on another thread that I copied to my desktop at work.

Ex or Vickles, what movie speakest thou about mini me?

Rev. TT, get thee off the mountaintop and bring us a more sure word of prophecy will ya?

Simonknowsotis (he probably knows Barney, Sheriff Andy and Opey too) will you come and expound to us the method of micro brewing more perfectly?

Where is Fellonmykeester?

Rocky Balboa, thinking of you every day and hope all is well!

Today while reading through this tread of all ages I was listening to the doobie bros greatest hits. While listening I thought about how nice it would be for this ekklesia to be gathered around, shoes off, and listen to china grove, south city midnight lady, take me in your arms, and so on, together. Keeds, you make me cry.

Ex

Okay, I have been out a long time. I did not recognize any of these OLD people. Then, I realized they would not recognize this OLD dot either. Boy has time gone by!!!

After 20 times, I finally recognized David Bailey and David, Dean and I hung out my first corps year. We could walk past each other now and not even know one another. Funny, he still looks "cool".

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix

Edited by Guest

Thanks, O-B, had a tough couple of days. I'm resilient. Today, several signs show an upward trend.

And Excie, I DID get the cffm link to work, it probably was done for a short time when I first tried.

And it appears to be a good night so far for both the Cubbies and Red Sox.

((( OJ Simpson )))) (((( Ted Bundy ))))

(((((( Simon-Elopes )))

Birds of another (heteros) kind (genos) ...

Watch ole Pudge tampa with those flubbies tonite!! (Do they play tonite??) Last night we witnessed devil spirits in action - did you see how the ball MYSTERIOUSLY was so simple for the Flubs to hit, and somehow, that same ball, not one of the men of god marlins could touch it. People, this deviates from simple logic and laws of nature!!! Just like that hurricane we learned about in PLAF. Whenever Satan wanted to wipe out an area, he'd send the hurricane. Well, he's ....ed about them marlins!!!!

What say ye now, Simontheloathesome???

TT kiddo,

I'm sure you know you're like minnie mouse (f___g goofy), but you forget, Brad Penny facing Mark Prior and the heavy hitting Cubs... the guppies were simply overmatched.

And next (tomorrow) is Kerry Wood, who will victimize the Florida Guppies.

oh my i am learning a lot

so maaaannnnnny maaaaaaaaannnnny things go on behind the scenes

and you know what !!!! the man of god of the red sox called the yankees the evil empire !!!!!! yup. you tell me which god he's speaking for. hmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????

indepth thpiritual perthepthion

♥

Edited by Guest

God is not the God of the dead,but of the Cubs...

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of the Cubs...You know why?...The word precious is "costly"...If you or I lose it costs God nothing...But if the Cubs lose to the marlins it would cost God....

I am the God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Sammy Sosa...

Will you pray for Kerry Wood's right arm-but I don't believe in your Jesus...

I thought Rambler quit making the Marlins years ago...

(((((TomTuttle)))))....(((((Doug McMullan)))))....(((((John Linder)))))...