GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

♥

Edited by Guest

Hey there Not In Kansas Anymore (your name is too long! Call you Dorothy? Dotsie?), anyway, I was noticing the quote at the end of your post: "Be Just And Fear Not". Ya know, I used to have a red tank top shirt that a friend of mine gave me that had that motto on it. The shirt came from the USS Hewitt-DD-966, a US Navy Destroyer, and that was her (the ships) motto. Or was that an over all motto in the Navy, or, did you make it up your self? Just curious...

Hey Johnny Lingo,

We call the former resident of Kansas, niKa

for not in Kansas anymore.

And some of us get away with calling her Professor niKa, because she teaches English to Oklahoma U athletes (and other freshmen, I believes).

Okay,.. Dan Church and Tricia Byrne establish a law firm...Shortly,they invite Jonathon Cox,Rebecca Baldi,and Coleen Short to be partners...Then they team up with Lynn Harden and Carlos Araoz to form the largest law firm in the state...After much dicussion they decide to name their firm "Araoz & Harden,Short,Baldi,Cox,&'Byrne 'n Church"....

Brother Simon, I want to go to church with YOU!

Best laugh all day.

The Patty Cox ....... Alan Licht thing wasn't bad, either.

Johnny, it's a family motto, for the past few hundred years, actually.

The crest has one of those crowns that looks like a castle on it; this is NOT because of royalty, which they weren't. It's because whenever there was a castle to be stormed, they were the first ones up the ladders, boiling oil be d@mned.

They've calmed down a bit, over the generations, but not too much.

Castle was lost when that turkey, William the Conqueror, butted into merry old England.

Motto is still the same, though.

Genealogy can be fun; you just have to concentrate on the cool stuff, and not on the nuts and the horsethieves. Seems like most families have enough of both to go around.

Started the South Beach diet today.

We'll see how that goes.

Cheers!

"Be just, and fear not."

If VPW drove a Yugo,would we say "Wierwille Yugo"?

Who was John's Munnerlyn-law?...Care for a jawbreaker,Miss Hawbaker?...Wasn't it wierd thet we had a Doug and Linda Esmon in the 9th corps and there was a Doug and Linda Emmons in the 7th corps?...How shall we know who get's credit for the 20,000th view on this thread?...How come we never studied the book of Philemon in the way corps?..What am I still doing up?