GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

hey, Everybody's invited, wayfer and ex-wafer alike...course, it'll be a free-for-all, soze you wayfer types better be up on the green retemories...

excie, I already scrubbed it 3 times for completeness, should I go for 5 for grace, 6 cuz it's MAN'S drink or 7 for the big spurt-chell perfecto??? get back ASAP, cuz God's keeds is gettin thirsty....

Simon, if you would spent one-tenth the amount of time with your head in the Verd as you do with these vain and profain babblings, these evidences of an unsound mind, these suggestions from the beasts of hell, you would find that not only would you FEEL more spiritually alive, but NOBODY would read these our treads. Keep up the good work, for you'll get your re-reward in the end ... Ouch!!!!

TommyT,...I wish I were the man you used to be....No-wait,I wish you knew the man I want to be....Or-no,..I wish I knew the man I were to be...Whatever....We're not supposed to wish anyway,are we?...We're supposed to pray and believe....If I could change anything about myself,I wouldn't smoke,and I'd stay up later...And.....Which end will I get my reward in?

I read alfakats parade idea with the giant trustee heads....You're a disturbed dude,alfakat...I thought of that movie about those surfer bank robbers that wore rubber masks of ex presidents when they committed their robberies....It would be kind of cool if at one of these corpse reunions everybody wore rubber masks of Vp,Harry,and Ermal....The women could wear one of Rosalee...

Edited by Guest

I could find a chihuahua and dress him up like Craig . . .

speaking of mini-me . . ..

Little clown hat, neckruff, grass skirt.

There once were some posters on Greasespot

Of sense, maybe they didn't have quite a lot.

But they marched in a line

And had a great time

Making fun of religion and despots.

"Be just, and fear not."

It is less that 1.5 hrs away from the 10:30 fellowship in the sonlight room. Did not our hearts BURN within us as we readied ourselves for the hard floor and the following cheese wedges?

Exie, can you share with all of us the virtues of the fodder in the wierville at the afterglow tonite??

Edited by Guest

I woke up this morning to a beautiful Phoenix sunrise,and as I strolled out the grounds to gather my Sunday paper,I saw that every tree and shrub in my front yard was toilet papered top to bottom....This obviously is the work of the messenger of Satan,sent to buffet me,lest I be exalted above measure for the immense work of the ministry coming forth out of my house....I'm sure my teenage son is totally blameless for this cowardly act of spiritual terrorism....In fact,I'll let him sleep in,but I do need volunteers-...no wait-...if you're in the way corps you're already a volunteer-....Miss Vickles and you Yunior corpses here,please report to my front yard with work gloves,Bibles,yard tools and water bottles and arrive expecting to be more blessed than you already are....

[This message was edited by simonzelotes on October 05, 2003 at 11:52.]

Edited by Guest

lmao, rev pickles....that is so way funny. I except. But instead of it being rev can it be dr? Oh wait a minute, I think not. The power of it all would be way to much. But since I'm a junior corps and you are elder but I"m rev and your not.....oh my this is confusing to say the least!!!!!!

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Okay, who wants to be ordained? I am doing them a little later. Please show up in your bath robes with a a toliet lid sanitary paper about your necks (to represent the backwards V silk thing they wear.)

If you will bow down and worship me I will give you a paper saying you are now ready to cheat and deceive....

Excathedera - you can not bring that dam n chair you drag with you everywhere.

Tom - I need your help for the ordination reception -- getting the group beds together and all...

Vickles can bring pickles...

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix