GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

you guys i had to wake myself up from a dream last night i swear to god.... i went back "in residence" (it was required) but i realized i had a child. i said "no way no how." el bighead said i didn't have to go to rome city, and as he was trying to figure out what to do with my child, i woke myself up.

another part of the dream.... no male under 5'6" was allowed to enter the korks program.

other strange and scary things in the dream which are fading as i speak.... thank you god

♥

oh how awful excie!!!! I used to have dreams all the time about wc and twi. It seems to have diminshed now. But they seemed so real that it was pretty scarey. I've often wondered about dreams myself.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha rocky

mini me, one i cannot believe you had someone ask you the same question, that flipped me out (don't wanna keep bringing attention to it on that thread icon_smile.gif:)-->)

and two, that was something what you said about your grandma and we were thinking it at the same time (i can't keep posting.... there lest i get persecuted icon_wink.gif;)-->)

♥

Simonize, wouldn't it be sumpin if we had a staff car and could run around new knoxville toilet papering all things great and small??

How about tp'ing the Allen home, or the EOB, or howz about ambassador 1?? Maybe even the way big top ... We could use our welder corps hegothope and his tools of the trade to gain access to even the highest peaks. What a corps week THAT would be - everyone removing toilet paper from every nook & cranny at hq. Then afterwards, we could have a big doo.

Flowers for Algernon, by golly ...

Ex, I know about the persecuted thing. I've decided to stop posting to much in that area.

I know ex, its wierd we are thinking along the same things. Is it a coincidence? icon_wink.gif;)-->

mini me

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Edited by Guest

You guys are already killin' me this morning....

The interpretation of the dream thereof is this....We will all be required to go in-residence in Family Corps LCMIXVIII....While TomTuttle is leading Exca's son in "the Lord knows the way thru the wilderness"...Loy looks in on them,...at which time Exca's son glares at Loy and says "I want your job"....Horrified,Tuttle and Rocky pack there things and sneak out at night...Loy purges the way corps of all males under 5' 6"....It's now becoming fuzzy....Wait-...A real ugly woman is putting a toilet seat liner around my neck as if it were a lei....Something about Mickey Mantle....

Well thanks ever so much, Miss Excie Ma'am, for your suggestion to check out the pics on the CFF site. I found someone there I've been looking for for 9 years! And the best part is that when I emailed them through the Cortwright page, they wrote back and we're getting reacquainted!

You got a gift, you!!!

B - Better

O - Off

W - Without

t - the

w - way

i - international