GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

simontheloaded my brother... congratulations to you on being number 2000... please see Vanna on the way out for your wonderful gifts...

and... I heard different lines to that song that OurseestorEx was singing... but she would probably also (Bullinger) not be able to respond...

Brother slipper, please do not feel bad... here comes Reverend2Ts with the revelation for this our day and time...

... confusion will be my epitath...

Oh, how the brethren have perverted the word of the paper of the news, which mine husband readeth to me-eth this morning-eth.

So, there's an angina-challenged occupant of the oval-eth office. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we take our profits from the oil fields of our enemies.

Rev. 2T, prophesy on, bro.

"Be just, and fear not."

Thy verbs were found, and I did eat them...

Wouldn't witnessing TODAY (to-yone) be interesting, with no bleedership to answer to?? I'd wanna go with that foul-mouthed sailor Simon. And Exie also (Lloyd Bishop KC Pallai). And the rest of "Stankey & our gang" ...

... and they fled out of the house, naked and wounded ...

MyseestorEx... I believe the protocol (how spiritual I don't know) is:

if there is a butt can on the front porch, it's okay to puff away (or chew if you prefer that)...

if there is no butt can present, thou shalt not smoke! protocol is that you discard the butt with by pinching it between the bird finger and thumb of the left hand (so as not to offend) and flick it out into the street... (if the street is unpaved, be careful not to flick into dry grass)...

tommys, do you remember when we were in the dining room at the beg. of our first year. martha sheehan lit up. craig got on the mike and said, DO YOU SEE AN ASHTRAY on the table ?

she said, "don't worry, i'll just use my plate." and she proceeded to stomp it out......

one of the great moments of living in love in the way corps emporia locale

♥

and jeff ludewig (where the hell is he) and others coming up to you and doing the little finger thingy as in "do you have smoke"?

others picking around for big butts in the butt can

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bum a cig, pay back a pack. FU jerks

♥

Edited by Guest

I don't know about this smoking thing but as I drove home today over this cemetary all I could see was this billboard with the caption millions now smoking. What is a believer to do. I came here to be the 20k veiwer and already I am beat out by the 2k replier. And to think this is only Ruby Tuesday. Once at Gunnison craig (little c) said that my whole secret to being a good runner was that I smoked. I pondered and thought my watch is waterproof but not bu..sh.. proof. I began to tell him after my one lung was removed form my T.b. it doesn't seem to bother me any more. hehe.

You keeds bring a tear to mah eye ...

Yeah, serving time at the way c of e was interesting. The butt buckets - sometimes it was like treasure hunting for an unfinished smoke, one whose owner was not a good steward, whose sluggardly ways produced waste. But that waste was a prize for other not-so-fortunate saints. Maybe the sluggards used 'outside funds' for their cigs; therefore waste was no big deal.

And howz 'bout those who had parents/sponsors who sent them care packages each month - candy, cigs, peanut butter & jelly ...

You see, keeds, this is why so maany of the corps never matured, spiritually. The had their way around trusting God to furnish unfinished butts, to believe that seconds would be available on nights other than bortch night, and so on.

Isn't it interesting that those of us posting here at the 9th corps partyline were the ones humble and meek to the instruction we received.

Where's Dick DeNenno??

Where's Lenny??

Where's Diane Brown (how now brown cow)??

Page 101?! You Ninth Corps guys are wild!

Hi there Fellowshipper! You mean you gave up the Pall Mall Reds? From whom now will I bum them?

And Excath, I know I am intruding here because I am a grad of the "Decade Doulos Corps", but you gave me a serious chuckle with your name combining thing..."Marcia Lamb Bullocks kid"...Hahahahaha. That was, not just "so-so" but rather....funny

Edited by Guest

fellowsleeper... that's why I smoked the unfiltereds too! (well that and the fact that I started out smoking "roll your own" Tops!)...

only those deeply possessed by the nicotine spirit would ever bother trying to bum one from you...

guys... I'll bring the refreshments tonight... I'm picking them up from the state fair... we'll have fried twinkies, fried snickers and turkey legs!